Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea in Meltdown !!!  (Read 13441 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:03:52 »

Wouldn't be so bad if you didn't copy us with the main sponsors Wink  Bet Samsung will be creaming it tomorrow Smiley
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:06:32 »

Bet Samsung will be creaming it tomorrow Smiley

They're even the match sponsor...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:07:45 »

What about the game in 1904 at the County Ground when there were 200,000 town fans and only 92 Chelsea?

And the 92 were all Swindon cabbies (I swear all taxi drivers in Swindon are Chelsea fans).
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:12:08 »

The only thing that irritates me about Chelsea is the fact that when I moved here, all you saw were Palace shirts, Since the Russian bought in, everywhere is Chelsea, and do any of the fuckers go to watch? Well a few do, but the centres of Croydon, Sutton, Banstead and wallington are thick with Chelsea shirts when they are playing, but none of them seem to know who against if asked. Petty I know, But it gets my goat. Couldn't watch them now on tv, but did enjoy the old 70's side, and even the 80's side when you were pretty rubbish by your standards.

See, I kinda did the opposite.

When I was at primary school, having a Prem team was pretty much compulsory unless your dad kept you thoroughly on the straight and narrow and mine doesn't really care about football other than a passing affiliation for Tottenham.

As a result 8 year old me picked Chelsea, pretty much on the ground of Gianfranco Zola and liking the colour blue. Abramovich took over about the time I went to senior school and one season later, got shot of Zola. That was the end of my brief flirtation with Chelsea and it's been pure Town ever since.

Clearly I just like suffering.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:12:15 »

It's all bollocks. If a Russian ogliarch bought Swindon, got us promoted twice and challenging for the premier league title, as well as European glory, 99% of us would be jizzing in our pants. At the same time,  we'd all be fucking moaning about the johnny come lately's and fans of every other club would be calling every Swindon fan a plastic cunt.
We all hate the big, successful clubs purely because they're, well,  bigger than us and more successful. We also hate small, unfashionable clubs that achieve promotion to the top flight, because they're not traditionally big clubs (think Wigan etc). We mock teams that are historically bigger clubs than ourselves,  who find themselves in the lower leagues and finally we patronise those clubs who are smaller than us.
That's what fans do isn't it? Have I missed any categories out?

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 21:55:12 »

Oh shut up and let me Meldrew Smiley
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, September 23, 2013, 23:04:14 »

There's only one team on who the "no history" jibe carries any weight and it certainly isn't Chelsea.

Dirty, dirty franchise.  I was thinking the same thing.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 01:47:42 »

The other night on the old telly box one of the commentators said Petr Cech (didn't Yeovil Red ring him up once?) was Mourinho's best signing.

Ranieri agree the deal to sign Cech, right?
kerry red

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 06:18:18 »

It's all bollocks. If a Russian ogliarch bought Swindon, got us promoted twice and challenging for the premier league title, as well as European glory, 99% of us would be jizzing in our pants. At the same time,  we'd all be fucking moaning about the johnny come lately's and fans of every other club would be calling every Swindon fan a plastic cunt.
We all hate the big, successful clubs purely because they're, well,  bigger than us and more successful. We also hate small, unfashionable clubs that achieve promotion to the top flight, because they're not traditionally big clubs (think Wigan etc). We mock teams that are historically bigger clubs than ourselves,  who find themselves in the lower leagues and finally we patronise those clubs who are smaller than us.
That's what fans do isn't it? Have I missed any categories out?

Yeah, you have.

Oxford are dirty, fucking, piss-drinking cunts
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 09:19:22 »

I once met an old Town fan who cycled up for the 1911 game with his mates...

Did he give you a farthing to look after his bike Reg?  Smiley
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 10:17:43 »

Did he give you a farthing to look after his bike Reg?  Smiley

A penny too!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013, 10:59:59 »

And the 92 were all Swindon cabbies (I swear all taxi drivers in Swindon are Chelsea fans).
Got in one the other day and asked for the Abbey Stadium, he said "where", I said the speedway and greyhound track (was off greyhound racing) and he asked me to show him where it was!!  Wouldn't have been so bad but his English was so bad I don't think he could even say "Chelsea"!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: