Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea in Meltdown !!!  (Read 13444 times)
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 21:36:53 »

Thought we might as well mention it !!!

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 21:39:54 »

Mention what?
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 21:48:14 »

The fact that they are  bound to be a bit bit rattled by that result tonight and just who knows. We might have half a chance If we can stuff City at the weekend and keep the momentum going. OK, I know we lost at Wolves last weekend for those who say what momentum but It didn't feel like we lost. To pretty much all that were there and the players must have gone in thinking how have we got nothing from that performance.

OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 21:49:42 »

But we will be playing a whole different 11 men and bench next week so pretty much irrelevant i know :-(

Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 23:11:56 »

The likes of Torres, Mata, Ba who can't get a game normally will probably have a point to prove if they start.

A wounded Chelsea is probably more dangerous than one who might take the game for granted
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 23:30:59 »

We might have half a chance

Girl Giggle

My guess is 4-0
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 23:33:24 »

Girl Giggle

My guess is 4-0

Generous of you. I'd have thought you'd be going for 0-4.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 23:43:12 »

Cheesy
Generous of you. I'd have thought you'd be going for 0-4.

Beers

Clems Army!
fatbasher

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 06:25:48 »

Chelsea lost on Saturday too. You might find a surprisingly strong team out next Tuesday....

The special one has a chance to win the first piece of silverware with the league cup and he has a point to prove he may well surprise us.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 06:56:53 »

This is Chelsea's worst start to a season under abramovich apparently. Although that's from the bbc sporf twitter feed, so not sure if true or just more hilarious lad bantaaaaaaa

Things get better but they never get good
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:01:59 »

Good start to Chelsea's attempt to defend the Europa League!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 08:41:17 »

I think I'd have trouble concentrating if I knew I was up against Yaser Kasim shortly. They must be quivering!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:05:07 »

Hate everything Chelsea. Owner, Manager, Players and Fans.
Arrogance of the highest order and taking away the recent injection of money a real "small" team in London.
Let the battle begin.

Shit heads first though and far more important. Then we can play the equivalent of Leyton Orient on Tuesday with no pressure.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 10:48:49 »

Totally agree Duke. For some reason most I've come across have always been pretty arrogant too. They've obviously forgotten everything before Abramovich!

I particularly liked Salomon Kalu's interview from a season or two ago bemoaning Man City trying to buy the league. Oh the irony!

Oh and their treatment of Benitez was comical in that most of the wrath should have been directed at Abramovich but they were too scared to do that in case he pulled the plug.

Wilf Shergold

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 19, 2013, 13:41:55 »

They were always a bit of a music hall club, bit like Man City - occasional good teams but mainly seen as a bit of a joke by other supporters as they drifted up and down the divisions.

The current version is purely because Ken Bates managed to persuade the Russian to waste his ill-gotten gains on a bankrupt club. Could easily have been QPR, Brentford, Palace etc instead.

There is one sad connection we have with them though. When the Arkells was first opened, fans had the chance to sit in the new stand (for free? Can't remember) at a reserves match v Chelsea. If I remember correctly, Ian Hutchinson, he of the long throw, broke his leg during the match and that was the end of his career. Never played again and later died at a relatively young age.

He was always known as the player who introduced the long throw. We of course know better. Stand up Bobby Woodruff, one of Bert Head's babes.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: