Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wolverhampton Wanderers v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 37464 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:24:56 »

Certainly dispels any concerns people had that these loanees, especially a flashy player like Pritchard, would not be committed to the cause...

Au contraire...I see it as a lack of discipline and professionalism, typical "big time Charlie" attitude. OK these are young players, but contrary to the opinions of some, the likes of Byrne and Pritchard are no use to us suspended

Cooper needs to have a word, both with himself and his players, being bottom of the fair play league this early in the season doesn't bode well and needs sorting.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:27:14 »

At least 2 of Pritchards are for dissent.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:30:37 »

Au contraire...I see it as a lack of discipline and professionalism, typical "big time Charlie" attitude. OK these are young players, but contrary to the opinions of some, the likes of Byrne and Pritchard are no use to us suspended

Cooper needs to have a word, both with himself and his players, being bottom of the fair play league this early in the season doesn't bode well and needs sorting.
It was a tongue in cheek remark about us being Spurs reserves with a team full of disinterested Dean Parrett types.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:37:23 »

Fucking hell.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:47:04 »

Good to see they are committed and I put a lot of it down to  experience, or lack of it. But Reg is right we have picked up a lot of silly cards, and it does need addressing.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:48:46 »

It does but to put it down to being a big time Charlie and not simply being a hot headed young man is quite frankly ridiculous. The only one out of the Spurs lot that we've had that could be considered big time was, rightly pointed out by SY, Dean Parrett.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:50:44 »

Yeah I agree seen none of the big headed attitude, we've also been unlucky with cards but I wont kick that one of again..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:50:47 »

It was a tongue in cheek remark about us being Spurs reserves with a team full of disinterested Dean Parrett types.

I know, and these are young players and will hopefully learn by their mistakes...as for Cooper, OK there are times when decisions would test the patience of Job, like Hollowhead at Old Trafford, but ranting about refs like Attwell when his faulty decision has saved us a point at Franchise, is counterproductive.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 12:59:11 »

His faulty decision cost us the win, his linesman saved us a point...

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:00:57 »

I'd rather be bottom of the fair play league than bottom of the actual league like some were suggesting pre season Reg (mentioning no names of course).

MacDonald got pelters from some for not showing enough passion. I'm happy Cooper took exception to Attwell's decision. Most who were there were just as livid too. At least it shows he gives a shit! Name me a manager who hasn't questioned a ref's decision when it's gone against him at some point in his career. To say at Atwell's decision saved us a point at Franchise is laughable.

The only thing we agree on I think is that some of lads could keep their discipline a bit better. Cooper could have a quiet word on this and probably has already.
Flashheart

« Reply #265 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:08:49 »

Cooper hasn't given us much to complain about so far, fortunately though there's a poor disciplinary record for some to clutch to.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:10:16 »

I'd rather be bottom of the fair play league than bottom of the actual league like some were suggesting pre season Reg (mentioning no names of course).
To say at Atwell's decision saved us a point at Franchise is laughable.

So you don't think the wrongly scrubbed out Franchise goal near the end saved us a point?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:13:57 »

Cooper hasn't given us much to complain about so far, fortunately though there's a poor disciplinary record for some to clutch to.

You're getting a bit boring on this now. Yes, we know your an arch-loyalist. Some people complain by nature, some people complain when there's something to complain about, and some people just complain all the time about other people complaining. Can we move on?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:14:28 »

So you don't think the wrongly scrubbed out Franchise goal near the end saved us a point?

No. I think the linesman flagged that one, possibly because McCleod was between the ball and the goal and so deemed to be interfering. You'd have to ask him on that one though.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:19:22 by Paolo69 » Logged
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Tuesday, September 17, 2013, 13:15:00 »

You're getting a bit boring on this now. Yes, we know your an arch-loyalist. Some people complain by nature, some people complain when there's something to complain about, and some people just complain all the time about other people complaining. Can we move on?

Only when people stop complaining. :-)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: