Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shrewsbury Town v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 36799 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:51:41 »

Hold on, we are losing? I've spent the last 30 minutes thinking it was 0-0. FFS.

Anyone want to give an overview of the goal?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:52:17 »

Sounds like it's going to be one of those "non-event" games.  Cooper needs to get the hairdryer out if he wants the job full time, let's see what effect he can have.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:55:45 »

Need someone to hold the ball up away from home. Ranger for Williams is the change I'd make.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:57:21 »

Surely Ranger is only up for 20 minutes or so at this stage?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:58:45 »

All the outrage of signing Ranger, now everyone on twatter is saying we should bring him on to turn the game around.  Fickle...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 14:59:58 »

All the outrage of signing Ranger, now everyone on twitter is saying we should bring him on to turn the game around.  Fickle...

Have you correlated the outraged, and those wanting him subbed on Bernard. Have you?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:02:24 »

Hold on, we are losing? I've spent the last 30 minutes thinking it was 0-0. FFS.

Anyone want to give an overview of the goal?

Only listening on radio but was a ball across our own back line that was intercepted and buried by Reach
Playing around at out from the back is ok as long as everyone is comfortable receiving the ball and the passer is aware of who is around
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:04:45 »

Thanks Wooly. It was always going to happen at some point I suppose.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:05:21 »

Attendance: 4,943 (545 from Swindon)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:06:34 »

Some rather apt half time entertainment.

this also seems apt when it comes to STFC lately

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:07:57 »

Have you correlated the outraged, and those wanting him subbed on Bernard. Have you?

Nope, just a general observation.  I have something that gets in the way of spending a vast amount of time substantiating my posts....   a life.  Cheesy

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:08:51 »

Nope, just a general observation.  I have something that gets in the way of spending a vast amount of time substantiating my posts....   a life.  Cheesy

A life you say, hmmm, can't see it catching on.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:09:15 »

Thanks Wooly. It was always going to happen at some point I suppose.

And it will happen again many times this season, something that we will have to get used to and expect if we are to play sexy football every week.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:09:54 »

There is no Plan B....

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Saturday, August 17, 2013, 15:11:21 »

A life you say, hmmm, can't see it catching on.

A trendsetter I am, hmmm

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: