Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new manager thread.  (Read 236573 times)
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:34:08 »

What was this?
Manager name!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:40:18 »

Hoddle? Tisdale?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:43:16 »

Hoddle? Tisdale?

Hosdale? Tiddle?
Flashheart

« Reply #1188 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:45:38 »

I listened to the phone in and noticed at the time there was emphasis that he (Jed) has not spoken to Tisdale. The next question should gave been: 'Has anybody at the club spoken to him?
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:49:33 »

Cooper still available to 3/1 on skybet ....

He is a win on Saturday from getting the gig!  Pile in!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:53:21 by fittons_coaching_badge » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:54:24 »

I listened to the phone in and noticed at the time there was emphasis that he (Jed) has not spoken to Tisdale. The next question should gave been: 'Has anybody at the club spoken to him?
He actually said he had not approached Exeter about his services, and would have to do that before talking to Tisdale.
phelpsieboy

« Reply #1191 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 15:59:02 »

Manager name!
Maybe do some riddles.

Is it someone closely linked before?
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 16:32:34 »

Go on, riddles man.  My first is in tisadle but not in dicanio my second is in tisdale but not in hoddle etc etc.

Never knowingly overstated.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1193 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 16:33:55 »

Go on, riddles man.  My first is in tisadle but not in dicanio my second is in tisdale but not in hoddle etc etc.
I see where you are going with this.....

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 16:39:26 »

There's a comment on the Adver site that floats Liverpool's Youth Development top bod Alex Inglethorpe as lined up for the manager's job.

He was a youth coach at Spurs for 5-6 years up until last year, and has some experience of management at Exeter for a couple of years just before Tisdale (in the dark days of the conference and near extinction).

Seems like he might fit the Board's person spec.

..never go back.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 16:45:07 »

There's a comment on the Adver site that floats Liverpool's Youth Development top bod Alex Inglethorpe as lined up for the manager's job.

He was a youth coach at Spurs for 5-6 years up until last year, and has some experience of management at Exeter for a couple of years just before Tisdale (in the dark days of the conference and near extinction).

It also said Shaun Taylor to come in as his assistant, and Cooper to move to the youth. Hmm.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 16:59:07 »

Must be true then...the problem with these fellas doing work at Prem clubs, is that they're in receipt of a salary way in excess of what we're likely to pay even if working with the kids.  A bit like when Fitton wanted Dicky Dosh at Newcastle. There may be circumstances whereby said individual is prepared to take a pay cut, or the club prepared to deal rather than expecting compensation.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 17:06:03 »

Must be true then...the problem with these fellas doing work at Prem clubs, is that they're in receipt of a salary way in excess of what we're likely to pay even if working with the kids.  A bit like when Fitton wanted Dicky Dosh at Newcastle. There may be circumstances whereby said individual is prepared to take a pay cut, or the club prepared to deal rather than expecting compensation.

That's the main problem with it. Depends what the man wants though. I'm sure KMc was on a whole lot more at Villa than he earned here, but he left there with no job to go to because he wanted to be a manager.

..never go back.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 18:21:27 »

That's the main problem with it. Depends what the man wants though. I'm sure KMc was on a whole lot more at Villa than he earned here, but he left there with no job to go to because he wanted to be a manager.

Wasn't KMac fired out from Villa? I recall he said he wanted work because he was fed up with playing golf.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: Wednesday, August 7, 2013, 19:06:47 »

Yep, had been out of work since Lambert turned up.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83   Go Up
Print
Jump to: