Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 74139 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:29:30 »

Seems Jed's latest craze is direct messaging people on Twitter saying things like "big news when it's all signed off"
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:30:27 »

Seems Jed's latest craze is direct messaging people on Twitter saying things like "big news when it's all signed off"

well, lets hope its good big news then.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:33:19 »

Some people on twitter sucking up to Flint "Oh please don't Aden'' etc etc. Get a fucking grip!!!

Massively overrated and replaceable, not to mention what an actual bell he is.

Get the money and fucking run!!!
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:36:57 »

New manager (Stuart Pearce) or exchanging Mercs to Cadillac SUVs
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:38:22 »

He's probably trying to line up some bunch of has beens to play (music) at the County Ground.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 23:36:19 »

Fuck it, I can't and won't trust anyone on the board until they earn it.  it's just a 'jobs for the boys' asset stripping exercise as far as I'm concerned.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 23:39:13 »

Yup.. He DM'd me the usual about "sticking together" and "moving forward" ect.. This came after I tweeted about the Murrall situation which he seemed not to even know of due to being on holiday, you'd have thought someone would have given him a call to tell him that his GM had threatened legal action against the local paper though, surely?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 00:00:01 »

I don't get it when people express surprise that the likes of Flint, are on their way. It's been highly predictable for a while that anyone who can move will move, and we'll need to make do with the remnants and kids.

Inevitably, those that can move will tend to be the players that fans would rather keep, but there's a necessity to understand that it doesn't work that way....really all that matters is avoiding the A word. We'll get a bit of money for Flint, Foderingham and maybe Collins, so that should help.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 00:21:44 »

really all that matters is avoiding the A word. We'll get a bit of money for Flint, Foderingham and maybe Collins, so that should help.

and then what?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 01:52:34 »

Flints a decent defender. A decent defender we can't afford to keep and one whose contract we only extended so we could get a better fee.
animalwilliams

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:13:30 »

I really feel sorry for anyone facing the prospect of redundancy but this latest news is not that unusual. This  has happened several times over the past 25 years or so with several long serving members of staff being treated terribly by various Boards of Directors.
People like Dave Hollister, Paul Plowman and even Jean the laundry lady were all shown the door with little financial compensation given by so called respectable Directors.
I have not been impressed with the new lot in charge but at least the current staff have the option of going voluntarily, that was not a choice given to lots of others in the past.        
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 09:47:18 by animalwilliams » Logged
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:14:49 »

Why cant someone at the Adver do some proper investigation on these cunts that own OUR football club.  Im furious that jed and the cowboys are plodding along without any real communication with the fans.
Yes we all understand we and every club has to live within its means, but their is a way to do professionaly without utter contempt for the people who DO actually put money into the club....US.
My investment over the years is a lot more than one fucking pound...  where is my Mercedes?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:18:12 »

Wait till McCormack goes
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:27:55 »

Wait till McCormack goes

McCormack is out of contract.

Its if/when Wes goes that'll cause proper meltdown.
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 06:29:14 »

McCormack is out of contract.

Its if/when Wes goes that'll cause proper meltdown.

Definitely but, the way things are going, I'd be gutted for him if he stayed - if you know what I mean.   Crying

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: