Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 38   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: And it begins  (Read 74661 times)
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #150 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:27:32 »

I know Viso, I know.
This name change isn't working, I miss being Coca Fola.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:28:18 »

This name change isn't working, I miss being Coca Fola.

I make no apologies for abbreviating your new name.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:28:47 »

+ Troy (in a midfield role)

hahahahaha . Nice try

and possibly Collins.

Good call, he young so should get better, I think he has been unlucky to be on the bench so much.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:28:51 »

Digby will be in goal next season.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #154 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:31:44 »

I make no apologies for abbreviating your new name.
No worries Stan.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:34:06 »

TAH is going to step up next season!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:43:21 »

People saying that Flint is an average player need to think about the lack of money we've got to replace him.  Playing a youngster alongside Ward is a possibility, then Ward goes and we're buggered. 

I can see a steady stream of players going out the door tbh.  The players aren't so dim to see the Board are a waste of space and the club is heading on a downward spiral.

I'm filled with dread about the next couple of months and next season to be honest.  I really think it's going to be 2011 all over again and what fun was that?
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:44:29 »

I don't know. Hard evidence? Facts? More than Internet rumours? What proof is there that they are anything more than inept? If they became involved for some nefarious means, why the fuck did Jed become involved in Banbury? I can't imagine there was much to rape and pillage from them.

The 'fact' that a B&B owner from Lincoln with no football or business experiance whatsoever, nor connection with the club, is taking a salary (as has been admitted by Jed) and driving around in a nice new club funded Merc (as has been admitted by Jed) with no discernable role, whilst backroom staff are threatened with redundancy is 'evidence' enough for me.

And talking of evidence, is there any evidence that any of the current named "board" have invested a single penny in the club?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:52:05 »

I'm filled with dread about the next couple of months and next season to be honest.  I really think it's going to be 2011 all over again and what fun was that?

At least there was some optimism at the start of that season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:52:24 »

I can see a steady stream of players going out the door tbh.

Its inevitable, that's what a £2M wage reduction means. It doesn't necessarily mean we will be uncompetitive (see Yeovil) but it does mean cheaper players and more chance of next season being a dud.

What will be telling is who comes in after the clearout. Mostly youth/prem cast offs and I'd say our chances of being fucked increase dramatically. A mix of youth and experience = more chance of a better season.

But the Black financed days are over and its hard to adjust. Wish the cunt could have stuck around until the end of the season Sad

For me:
Concern #1 Is K-Mac up to it - we'll find out after a few months.
Concern #2 Are the board up to it - we'll find out after a couple of months.
Concern #3 Is the club financially on death row. I'd say that is far from clear. The number of back room redundancies is 5 too many but not as massive as I was expecting.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 21:59:40 »

Sam Morshead ‏@SamMorshead_SA 2m

The Advertiser understands #stfc will turn down Aden Flint's transfer request. Club have already activated one-year option in his contract.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:02:16 »

The Advertiser understands #stfc will turn down Aden Flint's transfer request. Club have already activated one-year option in his contract.

The lanky streak of fucking piss can fuck off if he don't want to wear the badge

He really needs to take his head out of his arse
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:07:59 »

Can they do that if the player wants out? What's the point?

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:16:22 »

At least there was some optimism at the start of that season.

Actually, maybe it's better to be filled with dread.  Anything positive will then be a bonus!

Its inevitable, that's what a £2M wage reduction means. It doesn't necessarily mean we will be uncompetitive (see Yeovil) but it does mean cheaper players and more chance of next season being a dud.

What will be telling is who comes in after the clearout. Mostly youth/prem cast offs and I'd say our chances of being fucked increase dramatically. A mix of youth and experience = more chance of a better season.

But the Black financed days are over and its hard to adjust. Wish the cunt could have stuck around until the end of the season Sad

For me:
Concern #1 Is K-Mac up to it - we'll find out after a few months.
Concern #2 Are the board up to it - we'll find out after a couple of months.
Concern #3 Is the club financially on death row. I'd say that is far from clear. The number of back room redundancies is 5 too many but not as massive as I was expecting.

Agree with all of this.  It's what lies at the end of the couple of months that worries me.

« Last Edit: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:18:26 by joteddyred » Logged
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, May 20, 2013, 22:28:03 »

He really needs to take his head out of his arse

Not if he's already been offered a better deal elsewhere.

Ideal situation for the board - 'we wanted to keep him, but what's the point if his heart's not in our project, we got the best deal under the circumstances, blah blah'
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 38   Go Up
Print
Jump to: