Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham to AFC Bournemouth  (Read 41652 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 08:44:51 »

No need to be angry/jealous.

I think it's fairly clear from recent comments that very few people are.  Unless your owner is prepared to fund your losses on a permanent basis (as at Bristol City, for example), your model is unsustainable.  It's that simple.  When the financial injections are removed, the club returns once again to its natural level.  When that happens is a matter for your owner.  But it's when, not if.  For that reason, you should enjoy it while it lasts.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 09:11:41 »

Hi Bournemouth fan,

There is one reason I don’t feel jealous/angry about you and your team. That one reason is that one day and that one day will happen, you will open your newspaper or look on your little courtoffside forum and see that your Russian sugar Daddy wants his money back.
When that day happens you are going to feel like your guts have been ripped out, and then when you see your players get sold one by one for peanuts as you slip further and further down the league pyramid, we will all still be here and you never know we might cherry pick (no pun intended) a couple of your players for our bench.

But till that day you enjoy yourself mate, and just remember what goes around comes around.

P.s – if you want Foderingham for your bench a couple of million should do it, small change to you lot though I’m sure.

ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 10:44:23 »

he's only oneeightyone you know
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:38:17 »

Hi Bournemouth fan,

There is one reason I don’t feel jealous/angry about you and your team. That one reason is that one day and that one day will happen, you will open your newspaper or look on your little courtoffside forum and see that your Russian sugar Daddy wants his money back.
When that day happens you are going to feel like your guts have been ripped out, and then when you see your players get sold one by one for peanuts as you slip further and further down the league pyramid, we will all still be here and you never know we might cherry pick (no pun intended) a couple of your players for our bench.

But till that day you enjoy yourself mate, and just remember what goes around comes around.

P.s – if you want Foderingham for your bench a couple of million should do it, small change to you lot though I’m sure.

Not sure that's the case - every big team has a sugar daddy bankrolling their losses. Anyway, I think a few of your players may leave to join a team going somewhere. Let's be honest, Swindon are stagnating, whereas a team like Bournemouth are up and coming, and will be joining the new breed of premier league teams a la Hull, Southampton, Norwich and Swansea. Did you read Ritchie's interview today - he was saying everything I have said, and no doubt will still have an influence in your changing room.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:42:18 »

Of course our squad will be broken up. We aren't blithering idiots.

But Bournemouth are only going place right up until the same thing happens to them. Fact. I'd say that was likely to be sooner rather than later. Enjoy it while you can.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:43:21 »

Not sure that's the case - every big team has a sugar daddy bankrolling their losses. Anyway, I think a few of your players may leave to join a team going somewhere. Let's be honest, Swindon are stagnating, whereas a team like Bournemouth are up and coming, and will be joining the new breed of premier league teams a la Hull, Southampton, Norwich and Swansea. Did you read Ritchie's interview today - he was saying everything I have said, and no doubt will still have an influence in your changing room.

Flashheart

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:46:44 »

and will be joining the new breed of premier league teams a la Hull, Southampton, Norwich and Swansea.

Fucking hell.

You're deluded mate.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:48:24 »

History has proven that the shit or bust approach doesn't always work unless you have substantial other revenues to maintain it when the sugar daddy gets bored and decides to go and play on his private yacht instead.

There's the sensible way (Wigan, Reading) and then there's the stupid way (Portsmouth, Leeds, QPR).

I think I'm pretty sure which way Bournemouth will go and it certainly doesn't involve sustainability.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:48:35 »

Bye Crying Suicide
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:51:07 »

Fucking hell.

You're deluded mate.

Did Swansea not win the league in 08 then or am I mistaken? Same kind of club, young hungry squad and one of the brightest talents in management in the country. Fact.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:52:40 »

Swansea did it with bigger crowds, a bigger ground, sustainable backing, they're partly fan owned.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:54:52 »

Swansea did it with bigger crowds, a bigger ground, sustainable backing, they're partly fan owned.

Exactly.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:55:33 »

Did Swansea not win the league in 08 then or am I mistaken? Same kind of club, young hungry squad and one of the brightest talents in management in the country. Fact.

But Swansea have the Liberty stadium, a 20,000 capacity.

You have leased Dean Court, a shithole.
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:57:12 »

Our ground is going up to 15000, and our average attendance will be up to that in no time. Which actually will be better than Swansea's in the championship. Anyway at no point did I say that Bournemouth were going to be a Europa league team just yet, just premier league in 3 seasons.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 18:57:57 »

Bournemouth have a dubious Russian throwing money down the drain and an alcoholic chairman who offers the fans out every other game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: