Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham to AFC Bournemouth  (Read 41627 times)
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #45 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:14:36 »

I reckon it must be a south coast thing, but most of the dim shit trollers seem to follow Brighton, saints and now the waiting for god armchair town. At least pompey have proper fans.

Anything but a troll fella. Just giving the news before it hits the papers in the next few days.. It's also on twitter.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #46 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:16:06 »

He doesn't have a sister called Emma, complete bullshit and a poor attempt at trolling.
Dozno9

« Reply #47 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:16:31 »

Anything but a troll fella. Just giving the news before it hits the papers in the next few days.. It's also on twitter.

On Twitter! Well that's it then he's off.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:21:36 »

You are Chris! Are you on holiday in Bournemouth? Can you get em to put some fucking decent road signs up?
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #49 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:38:58 »

You are Chris! Are you on holiday in Bournemouth? Can you get em to put some fucking decent road signs up?

I have no idea who you are referring to, but just passing on the news.
Spud

« Reply #50 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 22:56:52 »

Feed the TROLL and he'll return.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 23:47:20 »

Enjoy the good times, before your bubble collapses on itself.

Maybe go sign some more useless players? David James did well for you this season I noticed.
Drakes Way

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 03:24:06 »

Well Matt Ritchie looks a fairly decent acquisition so perhaps your man between the sticks may be too. As for Bournemouth promoted at 6/1, that's with WillHill, and i'd get them whilst the odds are long!

6/1 for promotion ? Would have thought 6/1 for relegation was a better bet.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 07:04:47 »

The Russian has a home on sandbanks, so it is his "local" team. He has openly stated his love for the fans and the club. Doesn't look too worrying at the moment. Who else should us Bournemouth fans be looking at from you lot other than Wes?

Serious question, if he loves the club so much why is he charging 6% on the loans, in the present climate that looks like a very good investment, better than he would get in the bank.

Your fans love to go on at us, but our benefactor left us debt free, so wheres the love.

Good luck in the Championship, don't think you (probably like us) have got the base and structure to sustain it without huge borrowings (at 6%), it Brighton are losing £10m a year on 26k crowds just think what you will have to lose, that £600k minimum interest payment is going to leave a dent.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 07:06:59 »

The thought of getting promoted to The Championship and chasing promotion to the PL genuinely scares the crap out of me. Brighton have the highest average attendances at 26k and are still losing £10m plus a season. Why the fuck would anyone be happy with their club living like that, we all know how it ends.

Wot he said!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 07:26:45 »

Enjoy the good times, before your bubble collapses on itself.
This.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 07:48:29 »

Serious question, if he loves the club so much why is he charging 6% on the loans, in the present climate that looks like a very good investment, better than he would get in the bank.

Your fans love to go on at us, but our benefactor left us debt free, so wheres the love.

Good luck in the Championship, don't think you (probably like us) have got the base and structure to sustain it without huge borrowings (at 6%), it Brighton are losing £10m a year on 26k crowds just think what you will have to lose, that £600k minimum interest payment is going to leave a dent.

A 6 percent loan held against our stadium (which we don't own). Our only assets are our players.
Dozno9

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 08:28:11 »

Denim own the rights to current and future assets whether that be players or land.

For further information simply Google; 'Balram Chainrai'

Enjoy the Timebomb which may last as long as your stay in the Championship.
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 08:38:30 »

Denim own the rights to current and future assets whether that be players or land.

For further information simply Google; 'Balram Chainrai'

Enjoy the Timebomb which may last as long as your stay in the Championship.

Not sure why everyone is having a pop at the structure of the club - I was simply posting about your keeper moving to us.. No need to be angry/jealous.
Dozno9

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, May 7, 2013, 08:43:53 »

I'm not angry or Jealous (about what BTW) and I honestly couldn't give a fuck. Your timing on this whole subject and this particular player was fucking piss poor to say the least.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: