Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wes Foderingham to AFC Bournemouth  (Read 41023 times)
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:16:43 »

Zzz

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:20:40 »

No need to get defensive gents. Just trying to inform you of the news. Bournemouth 6/1 to get promoted next year, so the bookies who are rarely wrong do disagree with you.

If Bournemouth are so good in the eyes of the bookies 6-1  , why would they want a keeper from a mid-table league one side who whooped your ass this season? Are you related to stfc Chris?
The plums always turn up on days like this
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:21:05 »

No need to get defensive gents. Just trying to inform you of the news. Bournemouth 6/1 to get promoted next year, so the bookies who are rarely wrong do disagree with you.

The "bookies who are rarely wrong" have three teams at shorter odds than Bournemouth for promotion.

Which means "the bookies who are rarely wrong" don't think Bournemouth will be promoted.

Personally, I'd say you're more than welcome to sign any of our players for decent money that we picked up on freebies.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:22:48 by jonny72 » Logged
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:22:40 »

Well Matt Ritchie looks a fairly decent acquisition so perhaps your man between the sticks may be too. As for Bournemouth promoted at 6/1, that's with WillHill, and i'd get them whilst the odds are long!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:23:38 »

I remember in '95/96, Carlisle were the bookies favourites as Michael Knighton was going to spend buckets on them.

They got relegated, and Swindon fans made a killing putting decent money on us at 20/1.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:23:55 »

The first of many cocksuckers I feel.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:27:46 »

Well Matt Ritchie looks a fairly decent acquisition so perhaps your man between the sticks may be too. As for Bournemouth promoted at 6/1, that's with WillHill, and i'd get them whilst the odds are long!

Nah. You better home your Russian benfactor doesn't go the same way as what is happening at Hearts.

Don't forget he's charging 6% interest on his loans.

BAZINGA !!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:29:18 »

You mugs are feeding the troll. Giving him- it what it wants. Ignore.....
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:35:05 »

Nah. You better home your Russian benfactor doesn't go the same way as what is happening at Hearts.

Don't forget he's charging 6% interest on his loans.

The thought of getting promoted to The Championship and chasing promotion to the PL genuinely scares the crap out of me. Brighton have the highest average attendances at 26k and are still losing £10m plus a season. Why the fuck would anyone be happy with their club living like that, we all know how it ends.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:38:33 »

Brighton have the highest average attendances at 26k and are still losing £10m plus a season. Why the fuck would anyone be happy with their club living like that, we all know how it ends.

I think its OK with a Lansdown or even a Black bankrolling, but you are right it doesn't always end well. Especially at 6%.

That said, their Russian didn't bottle it half way through the season and so they get a season in the Championship whereas we don't.
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:41:28 »

The Russian has a home on sandbanks, so it is his "local" team. He has openly stated his love for the fans and the club. Doesn't look too worrying at the moment. Who else should us Bournemouth fans be looking at from you lot other than Wes?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:41:34 »

The thought of getting promoted to The Championship and chasing promotion to the PL genuinely scares the crap out of me. Brighton have the highest average attendances at 26k and are still losing £10m plus a season. Why the fuck would anyone be happy with their club living like that, we all know how it ends.

Fully agree, Jonny.

And you would've thought Muff fans being weary as it was only a few years ago since they were passing the begging bowl around...but they still haven't learnt.

One of the best things Black and co. did was write off most of the debt, meaning we are better off now that ,when they inherited the club.

BAZINGA !!

chalkies_shorts

« Reply #27 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:42:42 »

The Russian has a home on sandbanks, so it is his "local" team. He has openly stated his love for the fans and the club. Doesn't look too worrying at the moment. Who else should us Bournemouth fans be looking at from you lot other than Wes?
Roberts and Williams.
wheres_your_matt_ritchie

« Reply #28 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:44:44 »

Where abouts do they play?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, May 6, 2013, 21:47:11 »

What sort of reaction do you expect?  We lost a play off semi final a few hours ago and most of us are slightly dejected.  Grow up and fuck off back to your own forum.  What's the odds on you going into admin again when your backer decides he doesn't want to fund the club anymore, 5/1 I reckon.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: