Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 52264 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:56:16 »

Is this what it feels like to support the Pox?
They never ever get this close.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:56:27 »

Is this what it feels like to support the Pox?

That would be far worse I would Imagine.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:57:40 »

Blimey, I'm out of here before it kicks off further, or before any other fucking idiots start spouting "I told you so"

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:58:36 »

Thrown it away, thanks to various fuck ups... hugely disappointing.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:59:13 »

actually its quite strange. I've kind of expected the end of the season to Peter out so not really surprised or overly bothered about tonight's loss.

Kind of waiting for the season to end now.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:00:47 »

Disappointed after the early season promise, but as I posted before, I just don't think we were cut out for promotion and I'm happy with just staying in the division after only being promoted back into it this season.
DMR

« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:02:54 »

Disappointed after the early season promise, but as I posted before, I just don't think we were cut out for promotion and I'm happy with just staying in the division after only being promoted back into it this season.

That's a bit like getting Cheryl Cole into your bed and she fucks off before you get her knickers off and saying never mind I'd only have prematured anyway. The point is the opportunity was there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:03:58 »

And you don't know when you will next get Cheryl Cole into your bed.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:04:28 »

That's a bit like getting Cheryl Cole into your bed and she fucks off before you get her knickers off and saying never mind I'd only have prematured anyway. The point is the opportunity was there.

[url width=420 height=315]http://img.pandawhale.com/36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-jpBA.gif[/url]
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:04:52 »

Exactly
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:07:39 »

Massive amount of love for the manager and the board on the texts.

I'm not sure how they are going to turn it around tbh.  I don't ever remember hearing such negativity in such a short space of time.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:08:43 »

I'm not disagreeing Dave, it's hugely disappointing and who knows when we'll get the chance again. But I think its more like we did try and prematured before getting her knickers off. I'm just still trying to find a positive in all of this I guess. Glass half full and all that.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:09:16 »

Listening to people on RS saying the board chose "the cheap option",makes me wonder who did they think we could afford?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Levi lapper

« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:10:09 »

At least it's something for the wank bank.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 21:10:25 »

Massive amount of love for the manager and the board on the texts.

I'm not sure how they are going to turn it around tbh.  I don't ever remember hearing such negativity in such a short space of time.
Fans have turned on him quicker than Hart and it won't make a difference if he leads us to a glorious play-off final victory now because it'll be Paolo's success and not his. Too many will doubt his abilities ahead of next season whatever division we're in. It's extremely rare for a manager to win fans over once they've lost them.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: