Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise F.C v Swindon Town F.C Official Matchday Thread  (Read 52260 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:22:14 »

Have I stumbled on to the thisis forum?

Heaven forbid anyone goes near that tonight.....
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:22:31 »

Sure feels like it

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:22:53 »

Nope but I can't imagine fans are happy with the current bottling job going on.

We're closer to 11th than 1st now.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:24:23 »

i'm back, did i miss anything?.......

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:24:49 »

Where has the De Vita love come from all of a sudden? I thought the general consensus was that he was a very very average player. I've never been particularly impressed with him before, too inconsistent, drifts in and out of games and a rare performer.

Good touch, okay delivery, wins a lot of corners and provides a goal threat from wide. He improved throughout Paolo's time here and was playing well when MacDonald came in and bombed him out to change formation.

What I find annoying is that he brings him on and switches to 442 when we go behind, basically admitting that is our best option for getting a goal. Well we need goals from the outset. It's been said before, but Paolo's teams always went for it, even if they didn't always get the win.
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:24:55 »

Crawley 1-0 up against sheff utd
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:25:12 »

Where has the De Vita love come from all of a sudden? I thought the general consensus was that he was a very very average player. I've never been particularly impressed with him before, too inconsistent, drifts in and out of games and a rare performer.

Not in my eyes...brings a balance to the team and has composure.
Liable to bag a goal now and again also......i am all for team changes but we have been poor lately and he should be back in the team.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:25:13 »

Another headed goal from an opposing CB and looking like another 1-0 away defeat.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:25:35 »

We're closer to 11th than 1st now.

That's pretty poor...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Levi lapper

« Reply #234 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:25:44 »

We got used to winning most weeks, and given the nature of our demise it's a bit hard to take. Still, at least we have a club to support. Bring back the embargo that was more fun.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:26:20 »

We're losing and the majority of us should be on Thisis.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:27:13 »

Not in my eyes...brings a balance to the team and has composure.
Liable to bag a goal now and again also......i am all for team changes but we have been poor lately and he should be back in the team.
Good touch, okay delivery, wins a lot of corners and provides a goal threat from wide. He improved throughout Paolo's time here and was playing well when MacDonald came in and bombed him out to change formation.

What I find annoying is that he brings him on and switches to 442 when we go behind, basically admitting that is our best option for getting a goal. Well we need goals from the outset. It's been said before, but Paolo's teams always went for it, even if they didn't always get the win.

Fair enough, you have both seen far more of him than I have. The main argument against 4-4-2 for me is the fact we were always pretty much lop-sided with Ritchie playing out wide, without him we're reliant on Roberts and L Rooney, neither of whom are up to it. I don't think 4-5-1 is the answer either so not really sure where to go from there...

on a positive note I'm quite successfully managing to trim the number of people I follow on Twitter
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:27:50 »

That's pretty poor...

We're 10 points behind 1st and 10 points ahead of 12th.

Which is poor considering we were top not so long ago.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:28:52 »

We're 10 points behind 1st and 10 points ahead of 12th.

Which is poor considering we were top not so long ago.
Poor is an understatement.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday, April 9, 2013, 20:29:36 »

I haven't sent my signed installment form back yet and I'm not sure I'm going to.  Like others, I'm starting to feel that Macdonald is not the man to take us anywhere.  I have no desire to watch a lone striker week after week and barely any chances.
This!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 32   Go Up
Print
Jump to: