Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Philpott  (Read 18420 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:00:42 »

Dunno how they are finding time to do this what with taking all our jobs as well, more productive than most brits.
most are hard working. No disputing that. Brings its own problems though with working conditions in decline, housing shortages, and the rates at which they are breeding.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:03:48 »

most are hard working. No disputing that. Brings its own problems though with working conditions in decline, housing shortages, and the rates at which they are breeding.
What is the rate they breed? Is it statistically higher than those that have always lived here? Where did you get these birth rate statistics?

It's All Good..............

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:07:00 »

What is the rate they breed? Is it statistically higher than those that have always lived here? Where did you get these birth rate statistics?
was recently mentioned in the news about the statistics of babies born to foreign women and it was alarming. I cannot remember the exact figures but will try to find them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:10:09 »

Worse than the Catholics?

I'm not having a pop, I genuinely have no idea on birth rates per religion/nationality/etc.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:12:25 »

I'm not having a pop, I genuinely have no idea on birth rates per religion/nationality/etc.
Me neither.  Which was why I asked.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:14:44 »

Neither was I but can you imagine the uproar in the Sun.... those Polish,  coming over here taking our jobs and they are even getting more than the Brits!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:15:00 »

1 in 4 nationally born in the UK to a foreign born mother. In London it is 6 in 10. Available from numerous sources via Google.
Historically we have needed immigrants here. Do we need unskilled workers here now with a licence to breed? Many fit that criteria
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:19:39 »

There have always been cunts breeding like rabbits at the nations expense. Problem now is that we are also inundated with foreigners who are also breeding like there is no tomorrow and the population is out of control. The normal people are footing the bill and have had enough. Paying more and getting less whilst watching the underclass live for free with no restrictions.

Even if philpott wasn't a killer he as still an absolute tosser who should have been reigned in years ago. Part of the Jeremy Kyle generation who should be sterilized.

Nail on head IMO.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:24:35 »

1 in 4 nationally born in the UK to a foreign born mother. In London it is 6 in 10. Available from numerous sources via Google.
Historically we have needed immigrants here. Do we need unskilled workers here now with a licence to breed? Many fit that criteria

I don't think you should necessarily conflate the underclass with immigration, as its members are more likely to be home grown.

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:43:02 »

I don't think you should necessarily conflate the underclass with immigration, as its members are more likely to be home grown.
I know that. Adds to the problem though imo.knock on effects etc
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:46:36 »

I'm not having a go Arriba, but saying a foreign born mother includes a lot of different possibilities other than 'underclass immigrants churning out babies'. Lots of people meet someone from abroad who they want to have kids with, world's a small place now, it's not all eastern europeans/asians/insert racial stereotype here coming to sponge off the benefits system and raise a brood of criminal children.

Philpotts is a cunt, but what did anyone expect? Doesn't matter how hard you try, there are always going to be people like him. The greeks complained about the 'lazy poor who breed uncontrollably', as did the Romans (I will look up the quotes when I've found my classics books). It's a fact of humanity that for all the people who want to work hard, live right, do their bit, there are going to be cunts like him who sponge off the people who work hard, not make an effort, and feel no remorse for their actions because they're just cunts.

I'm not trying to legitimise his actions, or indeed say that the government/system is not at fault (because if he's a cunt, they're fucking twats), just trying to give some perspective.

Oh, and the Daily mail can go stick its head in a fucking oven. The sooner tabloids like that are made illegal the better.

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 19:56:55 »

I didn't explain myself very well. I do not think foreign immigrants are the same as the British underclass. They are better people than them but add to the problems this nation currently finds itself in. Schooling,housing, nhs, etc etc.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 20:30:48 »

I've been seriously considering moving back to the UK recently. The last couple of pages of this thread have given me plenty more to think about.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 20:39:14 »

I've been seriously considering moving back to the UK recently. The last couple of pages of this thread have given me plenty more to think about.
Don't do it Sonic! It's like an post apocalyptic wasteland in The UK now. Gangs of feral, barely human, animals are rampaging through every town and city.

Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, April 3, 2013, 20:39:19 »

For got sake, dont click on this link then: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: