Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mick Philpott  (Read 18286 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 17:12:53 »

I read the other two will serve half their sentences
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 17:16:31 »

Yes, they were given set terms which for some reason in Britain, you only serve half of (assuming you don't get into trouble inside).  I've never understood it to be honest.
alanmayes

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 17:34:06 »

They will be released on licence,but if they break the terms of that,then they return to prison for the remainder of their sentences.

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:13:32 »

He's been given a minimum tarriff of 15 years, so won't do any less than that.

Just guessed at 10 years, but 15 years for killing six of your own children on purpose just shows how wrong our legal system is! It makes me sad, angry and sick all in one.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:20:59 »

He didn't mean to kill them. Not that it excuses him.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:29:15 »

A minimum tariff is just that. He won't be out in 15 years.  Be surprised if he's ever released.

It's All Good..............
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:37:13 »

One the big things the parole board will take into account will be his behaviour over those 15 years.  Based on everything we've heard about him I'm going to go out on a limb and say he won't be the model of a well behaved inmate.

Hopefully he won't be in segregation so he gets some prison justice
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:49:22 »

A minimum tariff is just that. He won't be out in 15 years.  Be surprised if he's ever released.

He'll be number one on the hit list inside, no worries about him serving out his time.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:53:43 »

It's sad that in the wake of such tragedy, Osbourne felt it was an appropriate opportunity to launch another attack on people receiving welfare. He's an utter cunt.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 18:55:50 »

He'll be number one on the hit list inside, no worries about him serving out his time.
I don't feel any sympathy for him, but the idea of other pieces of scum doling out 'justice' doesn't feel right to me.

It's All Good..............
spacey

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 19:01:06 »

I don't feel any sympathy for him, but the idea of other pieces of scum doling out 'justice' doesn't feel right to me.

Scum Justice! Now that's a TV show I'd watch
fatbasher

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 19:07:34 »

There have always been cunts breeding like rabbits at the nations expense. Problem now is that we are also inundated with foreigners who are also breeding like there is no tomorrow and the population is out of control. The normal people are footing the bill and have had enough. Paying more and getting less whilst watching the underclass live for free with no restrictions.

Even if philpott wasn't a killer he as still an absolute tosser who should have been reigned in years ago. Part of the Jeremy Kyle generation who should be sterilized.

A very sensible post if I may say so.

The medicine for the ills of this nation are very bitter and swallowing it even harder. The choice is to carry on and ignore it like has been happening for many years or deal with it. Dealing with it is a complex thing.

You see my politics and I vote conservative (not that that should matter) because i work and believe that everyone who can should provide for themselves. But the welfare system based on it's orginal idea by Bevan was as a safety net and rightly so (see I'm not a hard nosed Tory cunt, well for a working class ex council house kid with fuck all qualifications anyway) that those in need should be helped by the rest. Sadly like an exwife, the more you give the more they want or should I say take?

Even in so called prosperous times we should be putting money away for future generations, but we don't. We spend it on all sorts of shit. Then when the shit hits the fan and we struggle financially as a nation the ones who suffer are those in work irespective of what you do and how much you earn and clearly those at the higher end of the pay scale seem to be less affected than those lower down. However, there will always be higher earners and they should not be taxed to death to pay for everyone else as they will piss off and earn their dosh in another country and pay no tax at all.

Then there are those who appear on benefits to never seem to struggle to meet their obligations. Ok, so you're going to come up with an array of people you know who struggle and get not help in one way or another (there my fellow TEF followers lies a fundamental problem, where do you start and where do you draw the line?) etc. I reckon if I lost my job I'd get little or no help to pay my mortgage or other obligations other than JSA. The likes of Phillpot are I agree at the extreme end of the benefits gravy train and do no justice to those at the other end who would love to get back to work and be able to hold their heads up high by earning their own corn.

It is a tough choice to make and the cake at any point is an ecconomic cycle is only so big to cut up and dish out with so many hands being held out to take a slice.

Phillpot should be hung, but we'd need to be out of Europe to do that, so as I have bored the fucking pants off you so far, don't get me started on Europe.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 19:14:26 »

So you think Philpott should be hanged as a deterrent against what exactly? Being on benefits?

I don't follow.
red sheldon

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 19:21:12 »

So you think Philpott should be hanged as a deterrent against what exactly? Being on benefits?

I don't follow.

well it would stop people from claiming

BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, April 4, 2013, 19:26:29 »

This thread is heading into Daily Mail comments section territory.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: