Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kevin MacDonald  (Read 34050 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:56:27 »

The team could now be The Mac Lads!

Beer & Sex & Chips & Gravy!

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:00:38 »

Cut to the chase. What cheese does he like and does he favour 4-5-1 in a paul hart style?

Never knowingly overstated.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:13:57 »

Cut to the chase. What cheese does he like and does he favour 4-5-1 in a paul hart style?

4-3-3, it's 4-3-3.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:18:41 »

The team could now be The Mac Lads!

Beer & Sex & Chips & Gravy!

Do you think Sweaty Betty is the new massuer?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:19:33 »

Encouraged by the comments by Villa players and supporters. It looks like a sensible appointment by the board and not just a  name to impress the fans. Welcome to Swindon Town Kevin and well done board members.
Been out all evening and come back to this news.  Not the appointment I was hoping for but only time will tell if it is the right one.  Hugely encouraged by  the comments on here (well most of them!) especially from people in the game who know him well.  After all the shenanigans of the past couple of weeks it is now time to take a backward step and settle everything down, and this appointment is the catalyst for our promotion push.  Expect things to be a lot quieter on the journalistic side, no bad thing in my opinion.  Welcome and good luck Kevin.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:34:28 »

Mark cooper being lined up as assistant apparently. ( Sam Morshead )
Edit: Son of Terry, presently at Telford
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:36:52 by Notts red » Logged
nochee

« Reply #141 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:34:39 »

Do you think Sweaty Betty is the new massuer?
She did wear big knickers and worked on't sewage farm
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:37:05 »

I dont understand all the negative views towards this appointment (I know there haven't been many here but there are loads on Twitter). Who were these people expecting? Mourinho? I mean come on it was never going to be a blockbuster name. People questioned the PDC appointment when that happened. Some people are never happy. Makes you wonder why they even bother supporting the club.

I'm pleased with this. He's got a great reputation and sounds like he isn't one to let the players piss around but at the same time is a very good coach and very level headed as well as being a good man manager. Something Paolo wasn't. Could be a very good coup.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:40:36 »

I dont understand all the negative views towards this appointment (I know there haven't been many here but there are loads on Twitter). Who were these people expecting? Mourinho? I mean come on it was never going to be a blockbuster name. People questioned the PDC appointment when that happened. Some people are never happy. Makes you wonder why they even bother supporting the club.

I'm pleased with this. He's got a great reputation and sounds like he isn't one to let the players piss around but at the same time is a very good coach and very level headed as well as being a good man manager. Something Paolo wasn't. Could be a very good coup.

I hope that most people will give him support, and can see the potential.

I think that most peoples problem comes from the fact that we still know fuck all about the investors behind our new board. There's potential there, but if this is a sign of their new outlook, I can see why it might be seen as uninspiring.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:41:22 »

Mark cooper being lined up as assistant apparently. ( Sam Morshead )
Edit: Son of Terry, presently at Telford

Took over a month ago, lost 4 out of 5. Doubt the Telford fans will be all too bothered.
red socks

« Reply #145 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:47:50 »

I'll say it then.

I'm gutted.

Never heard of him, he might be class but he's an assistant, he's not a 'name' and whilst 'interesting' it's not a headline maker.

I bet I'm not the only one either but cue getting shot down anyway
Go and support Manchester United or Chelsea if you want a name and headlines. We are swindon. Solid appointment, hope he does well.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 23:52:03 »

Took over a month ago, lost 4 out of 5. Doubt the Telford fans will be all too bothered.
I presume Cooper is McDonalds choice and he obviously has a good idea of who he wants to bring in to start building his coaching team. He may well keep Fraser and the temp fitness coach for a bit longer until he has his own people in place.
deltaincline

« Reply #147 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:14:36 »

NEW Swindon Town manager Kevin MacDonald ‘cannot wait’ to get life at The County Ground underway.

The 52-year old will be at the training ground to meet the Town players for the first time on Friday morning ahead of Saturday’s League One clash against Coventry City at The Ricoh Arena.

Speaking of his appointment, MacDonald said: “I am proud to become manager of Swindon Town and delighted that Jed McCrory and his new Board at Swindon have shown such faith in me. When I met Jed at the training ground at lunchtime today, I told him I'd be happy to accept the offer to become manager of Swindon Town as long as he dumped the stupid fucking hippy-looking, mockney-accented useless cunting B&B owner from Lincolnshire - with immediate effect. He did that with one quick call on his mobile phone, and I now cannot wait to get cracking with the job in hand.

“The Club is in a good position in League One but the players and everyone connected with the team now have to apply themselves to achieve the best possible finish to this season and beyond.”
MacDonald will be introduced to the media after training on Friday at The County Ground.

Not an appointment I expected.

Sounds very positive though.

That so many Villa fans (and some players) have bothered to eulogise about him today is testimony to the fact that we may well have a very competent young manager on our hands. And one with some decent contacts that will let him loan or sign players whos fees hopefully wont include hefty cheques being constantly paid out to some slime-ball of a players agent called Phil...

Time will tell, but that could be said about virtually any appointment at our level, so that's not intended to detract in any way from an unexpectedly decent decision by the Peckham massive.

Well done Jed and Co. A good days work, indeed  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:19:04 by deltaincline » Logged
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:28:16 »

Welcome Kev. Don't worry about piffling poop suckers like STFC in Bournemouth. Gutless individual.

Onwards and upwards
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #149 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:30:01 »

Welcome Kev. Don't worry about piffling poop suckers like STFC in Bournemouth. Gutless individual.

Onwards and upwards
Oooh spill.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: