Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Di Canio discussion  (Read 11195 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 15:09:29 »

It was a poor attempt at a joke  Sad

Whoops...sorry Sad

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #76 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 16:25:24 »

I've made mention of people quoting this fucking wikepedia entry elsewhere. For some reason all of the people that reference it seem to ignore the rest of the pages content.

This makes clear that Il Duce regularly indulged in populist anti-semetic rhetoric throughout his political career, and, while there were always different strands of thought in the party, it swung increasingly towards an anti-semeitic position throughout the 30's until they set up the concentration camps in 1940.

Jewish founder members don't really count for much in comparison to that do they?
Do us a favour and fuck off again. You are incredibly boring, I've never ignored anyone before but I'm very tempted to.
Bukkake Regiment

« Reply #77 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 16:27:21 »

I take issue with that phrase. It's not a phobia if you know why you don't like it.
Yes
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 16:53:11 »

This could really do with some punctuation in it, or has Paul D been peddling stuff on here I have missed. (I know he hasn't)

Ive just read it out loud and you're right. It's a bit open to misinterpretation.

..never go back.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 19:33:30 »

Did you even bother to read my post?

If he's read one, then he's read them all.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:07:07 »

I hope lumps stays and talk talk fucks off.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:24:39 »

I hope lumps stays and talk talk fucks off.
I hope everyone stays and kisses and makes up. And I'm glad you've changed your name back to fb.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 00:45:57 »

Lumps, can you get this in your nut? Many of us don't agree with you, we align ourselves in different political persuasions. Is that difficult to comprehend?
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:00:47 »

Lumps, can you get this in your nut? Many of us don't agree with you, we align ourselves in different political persuasions. Is that difficult to comprehend?

You're going to find that there's a whole lot more former lefties on here than there are supporters of Arkan's Tigers, which I'm guessing is kinda where you're coming from... yeah?

..never go back.
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:20:44 »

He's more Seymour Clinic than paramilitary fascist
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:30:24 »

He's more Seymour Clinic than paramilitary fascist

I'd sort of guessed that, but his obsessions seem to take in Serbia, violence and extreme right wing politics so ......

..never go back.
fatbasher

« Reply #86 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:47:03 »

I'd sort of guessed that, but his obsessions seem to take in Serbia, violence and extreme right wing politics so ......

Obsession? Having read your posts post exile and pre exile I'm inclined to wonder who is more obsessed, PDC about his politics ( according to you ) or you about PDC. Either way you are boring a lot of people, and those who goad you into reacting/ defending your position are not much better placed. Why don't you expend some energy in getting back that £400 sponsorship from the GMB union, we might need it next season when the anti Scottish element of our support stay away citing the unfair Barnett formula and MacDonalds links with Robert The Bruce.

Seriously mate welcome back but give it a rest. Time to talk football rather than who was better are at torture, persecusion and concentration camp extermination of who ever.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 08:52:02 »

Obsession? Having read your posts post exile and pre exile I'm inclined to wonder who is more obsessed, PDC about his politics ( according to you ) or you about PDC. Either way you are boring a lot of people, and those who goad you into reacting/ defending your position are not much better placed. Why don't you expend some energy in getting back that £400 sponsorship from the GMB union, we might need it next season when the anti Scottish element of our support stay away citing the unfair Barnett formula and MacDonalds links with Robert The Bruce.

Seriously mate welcome back but give it a rest. Time to talk football rather than who was better are at torture, persecusion and concentration camp extermination of who ever.

Yeah......... you might want to actually read the posts that make up a discussion before you jump in and make a twat of yourself in the future ....

No-one's talking about PDC here fella....

..never go back.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 18:49:58 »

Quote from: Adver Letters section
"In light of the recent resignation of Paolo Di Canio, I can only speak for all the loyal and diehard Swindon supporters and say thank you, Paolo.

You have come to Swindon, stamped your authority and heart and soul through the club, bringing with it a family atmosphere, a passion and a heart for winning, which has never been seen before. You are a legend that will live long in Swindon’s memory. You left, I imagine with a heavy heart, but with your pride intact. You should be proud of your achievements at Swindon Town.

The way you have been treated has been despicable. The sale of Matt Richie behind your back was wrong and should have been handled more professionally. Didn’t the club realise that doing this despicable act towards you totally diminished all the good work you had done before? Your hands were tied financially but by selling one of your main staff your management ideals have personally come into question. My view is that Matt Richie should have been sold last season for double the money he left for. By that Swindon Town FC would have been in a much better financial position in February 2013. I’m no mathematician or businessman but it seems like commonsense to me and Paolo Di Canio would still be at the helm of Swindon Town.

Thank you for everything and all the best for the future. To the Swindon board – shame on you all. "

Well, Ian Miller, I was with you until paragraph three.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Friday, March 1, 2013, 18:53:01 »

dang, Mr Miller, where you got that time machine at?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: