Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Di Canio discussion  (Read 11198 times)
Talk Talk

« on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 00:40:51 »

Maybe Town bought out by the Bin Laden family and turned into the first Islamist football league club? Alcohol banned, hijabs required for all female members of staff, that kind of thing. Still be a supporter then?

Fuck me, I also come back and spend a bit of time on the TEF for various reasons and then you reappear.

Have you pent up all of your posts over the last eighteen months or something? As for the above, it is verbal diarrhea of the worst kind, even by your twisted standards. When did Di Canio ever mention politics or push any of his opinions apart from those related to football? I have always been of the opinion that he never would bring that to the club, he never did and deserves recognition for that. As for you flouncing off like a spoilt brat (and the rest of you high and mighty 'principled' knob ends) because of his appointment, perhaps you should get some perspective in your life.

Fuck off Lumps.

I won't be back as long as you are posting on here. Not because I disagree with your politics (in fact I think politics is for idiot drones who haven't got the ability to think for themselves) but rather because the shite that you post makes me want to do that smashing of the head on the keyboard gif thing. Delicious irony, doncha think?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 00:42:54 »

the shite that you post makes me want to do that smashing of the head on the keyboard gif thing. Delicious irony, doncha think?

[url width=150 height=107]http://i.imgur.com/VXbAomL.gif[/url]
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 01:28:40 »

has he gone
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 02:08:57 »

....or alternatively this far more succinct and timely response.....

but you pair of cunts this is a football forum to talk about football .

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 04:19:07 »

Talk Talk getting angry (x)

Lumps back (welcome back )

Its like the last 18 months never happened

I feel like Dr who

/
W56196272

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:22:10 »

As has been said before the West Ham Board are a little conservative and predominately Jewish. He's not even going to be thought about there.

Lazio really can't afford to have anything to do with him. He left there under a bit of a cloud last time around as his the board had enough of him because of the controversy over his relationship with the Lazio Ultras, the Nazi saluting and everything.

With that same group of Ultras having just got the club hauled up in front of Uefa for the 4th time in the last year or two for racist chanting, resulting in them having to play a couple of games behind closed doors, I can't see them falling over themselves to bring "the dux" home.

Leeds are probably the only club I can think of that are desperate enough for success, and generally bonkers enough to appoint such a loose cannon.
you hate him. We get it. You're back now he's gone so save us the politics. It's not been mentioned much for ages thankfully.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:38:32 »

you hate him. We get it. You're back now he's gone so save us the politics. It's not been mentioned much for ages thankfully.

Oh screw you. Everyone else is allowed to have an opinion on how employable the man is but me eh?

Oh and if you want to adopt this "I don't want to hear about racism or politics" line, you might want to change the avatar because it looks kind of odd coming from Bob.

..never go back.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:43:35 »

I feel like Billie Piper.

Ill never get her.

Never knowingly overstated.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:44:08 »

Now all these Paolo haters are back will this mean match day attendance figures will increase?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:44:46 »

Keep it for your innards. You made this political dalumpunski. Lay off our Arriba. You disagree, case closed.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:49:46 by Dostoyevsky » Logged

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:46:51 »

Oh screw you. Everyone else is allowed to have an opinion on how employable the man is but me eh?

Oh and if you want to adopt this "I don't want to hear about racism or politics" line, you might want to change the avatar because it looks kind of odd coming from Bob.

my point is we know your opinion. You've banged on about it continually. Your view is totally unbalanced due to your dislike of the bloke from the outset.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:55:41 »

Ill never get her.

Chris Evans did, never give up hope.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:57:37 »

Fuck me, I also come back and spend a bit of time on the TEF for various reasons and then you reappear.

Have you pent up all of your posts over the last eighteen months or something? As for the above, it is verbal diarrhea of the worst kind, even by your twisted standards. When did Di Canio ever mention politics or push any of his opinions apart from those related to football? I have always been of the opinion that he never would bring that to the club, he never did and deserves recognition for that. As for you flouncing off like a spoilt brat (and the rest of you high and mighty 'principled' knob ends) because of his appointment, perhaps you should get some perspective in your life.

Fuck off Lumps.

I won't be back as long as you are posting on here. Not because I disagree with your politics (in fact I think politics is for idiot drones who haven't got the ability to think for themselves) but rather because the shite that you post makes me want to do that smashing of the head on the keyboard gif thing. Delicious irony, doncha think?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wow! Has anyone told him about the ignore button?

..never go back.
dalumpimunki

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:59:24 »

but you pair of cunts this is a football forum to talk about football .

You should have noticed that the football content of the forum sometimes struggles to even get up to the advertised 20%.

..never go back.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, February 28, 2013, 09:59:44 »

This user is ignored.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: