Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: James Collins  (Read 8895 times)
wigglesworth

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 12:55:27 »

Starting to think we're more disliked than the average club. Head Hurts

Fans of quite a few clubs seem to have what I think is an irrational dislike of us, when I couldn't give a flying fuck about them. not really sure why but we aint exactly leeds are we, I mean, everyone hates leeds

Shrewsbury for fucks sake? the only thing I know about shrewsbury is we beat them at gay meadow a few years ago and danced around the terrace in the pissing rain, phil smith played an absolute blinder that day, and that there was once something on football focus about some dude in a boat who used to collect balls from the river. pretty sure that was shrewsbury, but that is the sum total of how much they register to me.

on the wigglesworth richter scale of football club hatred they're barely tippping a 1.1, along with your colchesters, grimsbys and your prestons. they're just places in britain.

Txil

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 19:51:06 »

Walsall are there main rivals.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 21:14:41 »

Turner comes across like a bitter old cunt.

If there are issues surrounding payment the football league would be involved, much like they were earlier in the season when we under umbongo. They have recently been going through all our finances and monies owed (Giles Coke loan fee) ahead of the takeover and if it came to light there was an issue it would have been raised. We'll see what transpires... My guess is nothing.

As for Shrewsbury fans disliking us... 

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: