Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Barbers in Swindon  (Read 13254 times)
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 16:46:21 »

Number 1 will leave 3mm of hair length, don't see how that can effect "shape", that is all down to your head shape.

Now that brings back childhood memories from the late 70's! I think it was just Stan when I first went there and there was a hairdressers next door.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 18:07:33 »

There was a very good Bamber at the County Ground back in the Eighties
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 19:42:44 »

V v. V. V

WR5

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 20:46:57 »

V v. V. V
fucking phone in pocket sorry

fatbasher

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 06:54:44 »

Ended up going to New Image up by Town Hall. Very nice guys, really take care of what they are doing. I know its not hard to mess up a number 1 all over but very good attention to detail.

Even burnt off my ear hairs which was a strange feeling.

I had my ears singed by a barber in Turkey a few years ago. Dipped this massive (long) cotton bud style stick in some meths and torched me lugholes.

Sadly these days they're a fucking fire hazard and I doubt any barber would do that without calling the firebrigade out on stand-by first.

It is a sad day in a mans life when you realise that the pile of hair on the floor is greater from your nose, ears amd eyebrows than that from your head  Sad
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 07:53:31 »

I had my ears singed by a barber in Turkey a few years ago. Dipped this massive (long) cotton bud style stick in some meths and torched me lugholes.

Sadly these days they're a fucking fire hazard and I doubt any barber would do that without calling the firebrigade out on stand-by first.

It is a sad day in a mans life when you realise that the pile of hair on the floor is greater from your nose, ears amd eyebrows than that from your head  Sad

There's a Turkish Barber in Hertford that still does that

Not that that's much help to most of you
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 08:34:08 »

thats exactly what they do in New Image, the massive cotton bud jobby.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 09:54:29 »

The turkish bloke on manchester road just used his lighter on mine. No cotton bud...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, April 6, 2013, 10:15:22 »

I think the term is, he used the ghetto method
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: