Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Barbers in Swindon  (Read 13255 times)
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 15:52:13 »

thats not the one that has pictures of kids with terrible haircuts all over the front of their shop is it?
Barry Scott

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:07:04 »

I haven't cut my hair for about 11 months, so I drove to Virgilio's, in Moredon, 3 times and the place is rammed everytime - fuck waiting. Time to just get the clippers out and get it all off, as I'm holidaying tomorrow and the fro looks like I'm partial to a bit of rape.
dave_bambers_right_sock

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 16:26:07 »

My-T-Sharp by the Bruce street bridges are excellent too
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:03:56 »

thats not the one that has pictures of kids with terrible haircuts all over the front of their shop is it?
i think it is. i've only ever sniggererd as i walked past at the hilarious pictures but i've only ever heard good things about the haircuts

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:32:20 »

i think it is. i've only ever sniggererd as i walked past at the hilarious pictures but i've only ever heard good things about the haircuts
i might come out with some lightning bolts shaved into my head
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:35:03 »

Yep, haha!
fatbasher

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 19:38:37 »

I havent been to a barbers for the best part of 5 years as i usual do it myself, or the missus does it but im getting married soon and thought i would treat myself. It will just be a clippers job, number 1 all over but i want it to be nicely shaped and to tidy up my beard too.
I used to go to the italian chap next to pizza express.

Treat yourself Chubbs. I have been using Don for donkeys years.
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 22:00:29 »

For a good ole proper barbers,could do worse than Billotas on Cambria bridge rd.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 22:49:45 »

New Image in Regent Circus (near the library/town hall). Run by Turkish blokes who always do a decent job and attention to detail - they will use a straight edge razor on your neckline etc.

They also open all day Sunday and Bank Holidays.

They mistook my "Short back and sides" for "Please make me look like all the little chavs around here".
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 23:43:24 »

They mistook my "Short back and sides" for "Please make me look like all the little chavs around here".

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 23:47:30 »

Just let it grow out long and messy. That's working quite successfully for me at the moment. My sideburns are mahoosive and therefore awesome Cool

I tried that for about 2 years. Got a bit out of hand in the end.
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 11:19:04 »

Back in the day I used to have a flat top, and the natural place to go if one had a flat top cut was that old skool barbers down manchester road, next to the washing machine shop. Anyone remember that old fella...nice guy...dont suppose he is there anymore.
Flashheart

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 11:24:46 »

My haircuts usually cost me about 1 quid. I'm not really fussed about how it looks but long hair is very uncomfortable in this climate.

I'm not sure if the barbers have any proper training and the finished result can be random. Although I am not usually to fussed I did once have to draw the line when I ended up with a mullet.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, February 21, 2013, 11:33:48 »

Was doing my hair on Sunday and the clippers packed up half way through, I put my Orange  Wink hat on and went round to my brothers to borrow his to finish off.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, April 5, 2013, 13:44:49 »

Ended up going to New Image up by Town Hall. Very nice guys, really take care of what they are doing. I know its not hard to mess up a number 1 all over but very good attention to detail.

Even burnt off my ear hairs which was a strange feeling.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: