Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paolo Gone.  (Read 70283 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 19:56:57 »

So, my initial thoughts are:

1. If the Adver know that the deal will be ratified tomorrow then so must PDC. Was this just an excuse for PDC to leave?

2. I wonder whether there will be a Macari-esqu backlash and call for PDC to come back? Only difference is that Macari was sacked and PDC wasn't

3. I don't like change. But maybe this is a positive? Maybe someone else can get something better out of the players?

4. I wonder what that will mean with Caddis?

5. I wonder whether PDC has something else lined up?

6. Will all the backroom Italians disappear too?

7. I quite liked all this high profile stuff. Are we now heading for L1 obscurity again?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 19:57:20 »

What a fucking mess.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 19:58:45 »

1. If the Adver know that the deal will be ratified tomorrow then so must PDC. Was this just an excuse for PDC to leave?

2. I wonder whether there will be a Macari-esqu backlash and call for PDC to come back? Only difference is that Macari was sacked and PDC wasn't

3. I don't like change. But maybe this is a positive? Maybe someone else can get something better out of the players?

7. I quite liked all this high profile stuff. Are we now heading for L1 obscurity again?

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:00:43 »

That actually made me smile at a time when it was most definitely needed - good work Clap
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:01:00 »

He's obviously been lined up else where. Toys out of pram tbh

Langers

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:01:06 »

And still nothing official from the club, what a joke.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:02:14 »

I would have paid good money to be a fly on the wall at the Allardyce residence this evening when Sky Sports flashed it up and the fat oaf spat his tea out with a "oh fuck".
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:02:59 »

Will PDC be taking you with him, as part of his back room staff, to summarise his interviews? Or are you now out of a job?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:06:09 »

Disappointed with Paolo's announcement, it has to be said, but it's a bit weird.

His announcement (and previous one of a couple of weeks ago) gives the impression that he wanted to leave and was just waiting for the opportunity to do so and to appear justified in doing so. However, the fact that he went to the new owners and offered his services at more attractive terms to the club indicates that he didn't want to leave. But, then again, why impose a date when it is clearly not in the hands of the new or old owners but in the hands of the Football League? Unless, of course, the new owners have withheld some information that has held up the FL ratification.....who knows?

Clutching at straws a bit maybe, but I can see him back by Saturday IF the FL really do ratify the takeover tomorrow morning.........maybe Paolo just wants a bit more limelight hogging tomorrow night because it's odds on that his name will be chanted throughout the game, win, lose or draw. Wonder if he'll be at the game.......

One thing's for sure - it's fucked up any lingering possibility of the 3 loan deals happening.

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:06:19 »

Football may become solely about beer again. We'll always have solid, dependable beer.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:07:19 »

Mind games. Wink

Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:07:42 »

Possibly the only good thing that could come out of all this....
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:08:26 »

I saw a 'Have your say' article on there and thought maybe a fans forum with the new guys...then saw it was about kiosk services around the ground! Bastards!

#VivaKenBarlow!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:08:58 »

Don't forget this has all started by Black's fuck up to sell up in a very short period in time.

This is another sad day in the history of following this Club.

So many great times and memories, Northampton away will NEVER be forgotten.

Fucking Newell and Stein as replacements...............Oh Fuck Off.

See you lot tomorrow night. If you see a sad old middle aged man looking depressed come and introduce yourself.

Wish I was going fishing instead............fucking hate football.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, February 18, 2013, 20:09:51 »

Di Canio to Leeds.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: