Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Danny Wilson.....  (Read 12613 times)
Flashheart

« on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:12:48 »

Is a lying twat

I was listening to the Sheff U commentary last night. Mr. Wilson has been saying that the club was struggling for money when he was here. Heard it come straight from the horse's cunt's mouth and their commentators seemed to think he had half his squad sold from under him.

What a cock.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:53:45 »

I heard most of that too and thought what a lying wanker.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:06:51 »

In Greer's case he may have had a point.  He certainly wasnt allowed the riches being thrown about these days.
Flashheart

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:09:07 »

He certainly wasnt allowed the riches being thrown about these days.

Two words: Joe Mason
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:26:29 »

Is a lying twat

I was listening to the Sheff U commentary last night. Mr. Wilson has been saying that the club was struggling for money when he was here. Heard it come straight from the horse's cunt's mouth and their commentators seemed to think he had half his squad sold from under him.

What a cock.

We dont like Danny Wilson do we.....!!! I shall never forget that play off season and the excitement that went with it.....back in those days we were know as Swindon Town FC. Not Danny Wilson`s Swindon Town FC....I dont remember having to put up with all the whinging the present incumbant constantly spurts out and we are doing pretty well.....heaven forbid what we will have to put up with should we fall in the second half of this league....

Bathtime
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:29:25 »

We dont like Danny Wilson do we.....!!! I shall never forget that play off season and the excitement that went with it.....back in those days we were know as Swindon Town FC. Not Danny Wilson`s Swindon Town FC....I dont remember having to put up with all the whinging the present incumbant constantly spurts out and we are doing pretty well.....heaven forbid what we will have to put up with should we fall in the second half of this league....

What the fuck?

Sure, yeah. He got us to the playoffs. This must mean that he is completely immune from criticism for being a lying wanker eh? It's alright folks, might as well delete this thread now. Can have nothing said about Danny, he can lie all he wants.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:36:33 »

Very harsh, they club sold Cox, Greer, Morrison and Austin from under him, and gave him 70K to buy Elliot Benyon and then wondered why they were in the relegation zone in a such short space of time, so the man only speaks the truth..... 
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:38:54 »

What the fuck?

Sure, yeah. He got us to the playoffs. This must mean that he is completely immune from criticism for being a lying wanker eh? It's alright folks, might as well delete this thread now. Can have nothing said about Danny, he can lie all he wants.

Do you know he's lying? I remember Fitton being reluctant to pay agent's fees, not being prepared to offer 2-year extensions to a player over 30 and regretting too cheap release clauses in contracts. While Prutton and Douglas won't have come cheap, I'm not sure we were paying the transfer fees then that we have in the last 16 months.

Happy to be corrected if you have the figures to hand to justify this amount of bile.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:39:32 »

Very harsh, they club sold Cox, Greer, Morrison and Austin from under him, and gave him 70K to buy Elliot Benyon and then wondered why they were in the relegation zone in a such short space of time, so the man only speaks the truth..... 

Cox and Austin could not be kept.
They had no choice with Morrison because a release clause was triggered
Granted, in hindsight, selling Greer was a mistake.

He was no given 70k to buy Elliot. he was given AT LEAST 300k to buy a striker. We know this as a fact because the club bid 300k for Joe Mason.

Wilson had on of the biggest budgets in the division (top 6)?

No, it is not harsh in the slightest. Wilson is a lying cunt.
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:42:17 »

What the fuck?

Ironic, given your complete refusal to entertain any criticism of PDC
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 09:50:52 »

Whatever the club's reason for selling them, It does not the change the fact that they consistently sold Wilson's best players from under him, and did not reinvest the money in new players, so the man is correct in what he says
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 10:27:12 »

We weren't struggling financially, just trying to run ourselves as a self-sufficient business, which meant selling our best assets and trying to bring in the next big thing on the cheap and repeating the process. Was certainly a policy that made it difficult to create a stable, successful team.

Liked Wilson as a manager, although his decision to break up the Douglas/ Ferry midfield by replacing Ferry with Prutton will long stand as one of the worst examples of mismanagement in recent memory.

Judging from the football they played yesterday, i'm glad he's not our manager anymore.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 10:36:39 »

Judging from the football they played yesterday, i'm glad he's not our manager anymore.

It's working in all fairness.

Whilst they didn't look any great shakes going forward they were very solid at the back. They were setup not to lose last night, not a horrific tactic away to a team they obviously respected. I suspect they aren't as cautious against the dregs of the league.
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 10:48:06 »

Ironic, given your complete refusal to entertain any criticism of PDC

Change the fucking record, it's boring. I called him a reprehensible cock just the other day and have criticised him plenty of other times.
Flashheart

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 10:51:58 »

During the January transfer window Danny Wilson bid 300k for Joe Mason. That alone makes him a lying twat.

The club was high in the rankings for agents fees that season and also about 6th in terms of total expenditure. I'm trying to dig it out.

Ha ha at all the sensitivity toward Wilson. He's not even here any more.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: