Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC V Sheffield United FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26855 times)
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 00:40:38 »

For that reason I agree about Louis but for me Ferry just shaded it.

he is getting plenty of game time at the moment which seems to be benefiting his form, not sure that miller or navarro offer anything that he doesn't already offer us. I hope when we have a full compliment of midfielders to choose from Ferry's name is still a regular on thw team sheet
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 00:56:27 »

Quite a quiet MD thread...thought the game was a 'better 0-0' if there is such a thing! could have been even quieter if Shaw Rosso wasn't replying to most beefing up the discussion Cheesy Hope there isn't some form of boycott going on?

Just seen the SSN highlights, and they decided to pick Ferry's tame effort in the first half! Could have picked Ritchie's crossbar effort or Roberts post effort!

#VivaKenBarlow!
dell returns

« Reply #197 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:17:21 »

Nah, don't worry

Maybe I should stop living in the past

Obviously the definition of bollocks has changed a lot in the last 8 years.

Either that or I am getting way too old and sensible for this place

You are an old bugger and that has been the case since birth, but too sensible, no - total nutcase, yes.

If we had a striker who knows how to find the back of the net we would piss this league, unfortuately we do not have one, que Storey to start against Walsall, the only hope  is to become one and quickly.
A point with the side we put out is not a bad result either.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:19:35 by dell returns » Logged
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:28:07 »

Had enough of you blowing smoke up your own arse really, this whole MDT thing has got a bit of a joke

I enjoy reading SR's opening post on these but I too have to admit this whole MDT stuff is beginning to get pretty boring. As for the other bloke start another thread, ffs what's that all about. What a bellend.
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:56:56 »

8,300 tonight. Good crowd.

I disagree - given that over 800 were away fans, and it was a 'top of the table' type game. And yes, I'm aware that we've had three home games in 8 days, but two were at reduced prices.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:58:14 »

Sheffield were not the team I thought they would be, you can see why they don't concede but also why they don't score either.
Not sure why that would be a surprise? Isn't that what Wilson did to us? We didn't score many goals until Austin came along. He scored a bucket full and dragged defenders away to free up Barndoor-Billy to notch a load.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 07:58:31 »

I enjoy reading SR's opening post on these but I too have to admit this whole MDT stuff is beginning to get pretty boring. As for the other bloke start another thread, ffs what's that all about. What a bellend.

Haha. I was trying to get SR to stop sucking his own dick. I appear to have failed.

Things get better but they never get good
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:12:29 »

But by starting another thread, you forced SR into a position where he felt he had to defend his.

Note for Saturday.  One match day thread.  SR starts it.  We go from there.

I demand more trivia!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:17:20 by Ardiles » Logged
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:14:53 »

Haha. I was trying to get SR to stop sucking his own dick. I appear to have failed.

You did not fail Dave, i spent most the night trying to reach

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:16:36 »

Butter bstarting another thread, you forced SR into a position where he felt he had to defend his.

Note for Saturday.  One match day thread.  SR starts it.  We go from there.

I demand more trivia!

No, he's been seeking compliments and praise for ages.

I don't actually mind the trivia and pre-match analysis he puts into it, it's all the bullshit which goes along with it which he perpetuates.

Things get better but they never get good
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:25:50 »

No mention yet of the banner displayed at half-time and again at full-time calling PDC a facist by the away supporters.  Have I got this wrong or is that not racist?  I thought it was disgraceful and showed what a load of twats they were!!  Had we been giving it big to one of their cooured players with monkey chants etc the police would have been in the crowd making arrests, yet just one steward proceeded to go to their supporters and rip the banner away at the end.
Flashheart

« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:27:36 »

Racist?

How?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:43:43 »

No mention yet of the banner displayed at half-time and again at full-time calling PDC a facist by the away supporters.  Have I got this wrong or is that not racist?  I thought it was disgraceful and showed what a load of twats they were!!  Had we been giving it big to one of their cooured players with monkey chants etc the police would have been in the crowd making arrests, yet just one steward proceeded to go to their supporters and rip the banner away at the end.

It was mentioned here at half time, it came out at the end of the match too
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:44:42 »

I disagree - given that over 800 were away fans, and it was a 'top of the table' type game. And yes, I'm aware that we've had three home games in 8 days, but two were at reduced prices.

You are also forgetting we have been playing horrendously at home so far this season.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, November 7, 2012, 08:50:57 »

No, he's been seeking compliments and praise for ages.

I don't actually mind the trivia and pre-match analysis he puts into it, it's all the bullshit which goes along with it which he perpetuates.

The bullshit you mention is self defence, as Ardiles mentioned. I spend a bit of time putting it together, mainly as i genuinely enjoy it and if people are constantly picking its a natural reaction to try and turn it in to banter which invariably involves blowing ones own trumpet. i aint fishing for compliments, i seriously couldn't give a fuck who does and dont like it, of course its nice to be appreciated but I would rather a town win and 3 points in the bag. As i said last night, i will keep my trumpet blowing under cover, i take your point.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: