Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dirty Serbian cunts!,  (Read 14808 times)
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 09:53:26 »

If this had been the other way round, Platini would have already held a press conference announcing the length of our ban.

Except that it never happened when it was the other way round...we got a £68,000 fine

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2003/dec/18/2
« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 09:55:03 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 09:59:48 »

Except that it never happened when it was the other way round...we got a £68,000 fine

And a final warning...

Serbia have played behind closed doors already, but I think this was violance related rather than racism related?

Oh, and at the time that fine was the largest imposed for racist behaviour from fans. They just don't care about the issue.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:47:45 »

Re. everyones favourite racist centre back, John Terry's fine will probably eclipse what the Serbian FA are forced to pay

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 10:51:10 »

Nice picture on the back of the guardian of the goalkeeping coach getting headbutted.

Never knowingly overstated.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 11:52:51 »

Whilst the events of last night were inexcusable I do wish some England fans would drop the victim mentality.

Sorry just wanted to clarify, by victim mentality I mean the whole 'if this had been the other way round' rubbish that gets roll out every time something like this happens in Europe.

England were dealt with harshly in the 80's after 39 people were killed by mindless thuggery, not because their fans were racist bastards.

I do wish some people would check their facts and stop talking rubbish. The England fans were still poorly treated by FIFA and UEFA well in to the 2000's with constant threats that if they so much as dropped a crisp packet they'd kick us out of tournaments. There was a continual stream of pre-emptive strikes which had no basis whatsoever.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 11:56:24 »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2003/dec/18/2

The other way round? Maybe I'm going blind but I couldn't see any reference in that report to England fans launching a stream of missiles on to the pitch at the players nor a large number of the England players and staff launching physical attacks on the opposition.

The other difference is that was ten years ago, a somewhat isolated incident and the FA responded immediately and strongly to take charge of the situation and to prevent re-occurences.

That was also a big fine compared to others. Would it have been the same if it was another country?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:01:01 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19979603

UEFA grow a fucking pair of bollocks and chuck the cunts out of competitions.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:01:58 »

BREAKING NEWS
The Serbian FA denies any forms of racism towards the England Under-21 team last night and says defender Danny Rose behaved in an "inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner" towards their fans.

Unbelievable.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:07:53 »

BREAKING NEWS
The Serbian FA denies any forms of racism towards the England Under-21 team last night and says defender Danny Rose behaved in an "inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner" towards their fans.

Unbelievable.

That sounds like a major rearguard action bordering on panic to me...

ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:11:42 »

I do wish some people would check their facts and stop talking rubbish. The England fans were still poorly treated by FIFA and UEFA well in to the 2000's with constant threats that if they so much as dropped a crisp packet they'd kick us out of tournaments. There was a continual stream of pre-emptive strikes which had no basis whatsoever.

Because England fans behaved impeccably as they always have done?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/753819.stm

fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:17:39 »

England have always had some fanS who are cunts!

A bit like the mob this year who decided to get revenge on Italy putting England out Euro 2012 by smashing up some Italian restuarants .... Childish pricks!

Also think they went on the rampage in Marseille during WC 1998?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:22:37 »

Because England fans behaved impeccably as they always have done?

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/753819.stm

Think you linked to the wrong article, that's about Arsenal fans at an Arsenal game and nothing to do with England fans as you claim.
Coca Fola

« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:44:56 »

BREAKING NEWS

Unbelievable.
Serbia in denial shocker.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:50:55 »

you are all as fucking mental as each other

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2003/07/21/croatia_030721.html

so dont give me that innocent bollocks
Coca Fola

« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2012, 13:54:53 »

I'm not Croatian.