Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dirty Serbian cunts!,  (Read 14806 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:40:40 »

That regiment had the choice of joining the German army or being killed/sent to concentration camps. Hardly a fair comparison.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:41:06 »

How many of our wars in the past 100 years have been fought at home? They don't count.  Smiley

Home and away, then see who wins on aggregate.  My fav current British effort, is the Anglo-Zanzibar war of 1896, lasted all of 38 mins....unfortunately outside our time frame.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:49:20 »

Bosnians certainly not averse to forming entire regiments under the tutelage of the Nazi's to commit atrocities against the Serbs. Hardly surprising feelings run deep. History isn't taught to me from the BBC tarring the Serbs as psychos. The entire region is aflame to this day with vendettas. This is no good guy/bad guy scenario. The Serbs don't easily forget the complicity of their neighbours with the Nazi's. No suffering is acceptable but you airbrush out why the Serbs harbour such grievances.

And what has this to do with skin colour.......seems to me that not many blacks fought against the Serbs at any time but are constantly bombarded with racism during matches.
It is 2012 folks.........booing black players is just plain pathetic......cringeworthy and to be honest no amount of proud nation scenario excuses it.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:50:35 »

That regiment had the choice of joining the German army or being killed/sent to concentration camps. Hardly a fair comparison.

Rather a case of being seduced by promises of a land grab, I suggest. Everyone in that region is partial, on the basis of their heritage, you are clearly no different. Refer to Hertha's original post, now that puts everything that has happened in the recent past in the shade, but clearly those that desire to paint the Serbs as out and out blood letter choose to whitewash those events.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:52:58 »

Agreed leefer, never acceptable, bit I defy colafola to tell me, racist chants aren't a stranger to Croat and Bosnian venues. Smacks of him seizing on this to debase the entire Serb nation.
Coca Fola

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:56:06 »

Land grab?  Girl Giggle

Bosniaks have always been fighting to defend what little land they have.
Coca Fola

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 19:56:57 »

Agreed leefer, never acceptable, bit I defy colafola to tell me, racist chants aren't a stranger to Croat and Bosnian venues. Smacks of him seizing on this to debase the entire Serb nation.
Happens all over Eastern Europe, but the most extreme examples always tend to occur in Serbia.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:00:21 »

I don't wish for this to turn into a youtube-esque tit for tat rant, but it bothers me that a thread which descended into collectively slurring a whole nation was created in the name of denouncing racism! Hippocricy No
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:01:38 »

Slovenia's the pick of that region. Beautiful place, lovely people, gorgeous countryside.

Have no idea the ratio of racists per capita but it's a great place to visit.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:03:45 »

Slovenia's the pick of that region. Beautiful place, lovely people, gorgeous countryside.

Yeh, Lesce Bled a very idyllic place to spend some time.
Coca Fola

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:04:53 »

It's because of Slovenia's proximity to Central Europe, they're more civilised as a result.
Coca Fola

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:10:14 »

MACEDONIA 1 SERBIA 0
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:16:17 »

It's because of Slovenia's proximity to Central Europe, they're more civilised as a result.

Presumably this is the same central Europe that has no history of wars, fascism or war crimes on an industrial scale...?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Coca Fola

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:20:35 »

You completely missed the point.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2012, 20:42:12 »

Wars are bad. Racism is bad. Nationalistic fervour is quite often bad. Religious intolerance is bad.

Case closed, let's have a group hug.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: