Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: squad picture  (Read 7142 times)
Spud

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 15:14:53 »

Get out of the team photo Sandy Gray!, stupid bitch. :evil:
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 15:21:20 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Get out of the team photo Sandy Gray!, stupid bitch. :evil:

Soapy Tit Wank
Spud

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 15:22:34 »

God she gets on my fucking nerves. I wouldnt mind if she was half decent looking. Wink
santini

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 15:44:08 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"

Our pre-season has been shite. And the two week break between the last friendly and Barnsley is a fucking disaster. The team have had no time playing together and their fitness levels can't be that high. Were fucked good style.

What's the chances of a Millwall friendly at the training ground Monday or Tuesday?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 15:48:26 »

Playing SG in midfield may be a King masterstroke.....she certainly scares the shit out of me, so imagine he effect she'd have on the opposition.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 16:06:31 »

she might want to tie her boobies together first  :?

RED ARMY
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 18:23:57 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
We are bloody well suppported at away games. The real fans we do have are the dogs bollocks! but unfortubately there are too many people who use Kingy as an excuse not to come.

According to what people say, if Reeves was made manager (or anybody else!) then we would have 10,000 minumum every week. MY ARSE!

That's why the club is in such a cr*p position. But don't get me started on that!

I know, and the price. It really stinks, they had loads of time to get a cheap season ticket and they didn't bother.
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 18:27:06 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Quote from: "reeves4england"
We are bloody well suppported at away games. The real fans we do have are the dogs bollocks! but unfortubately there are too many people who use Kingy as an excuse not to come.

According to what people say, if Reeves was made manager (or anybody else!) then we would have 10,000 minumum every week. MY ARSE!

That's why the club is in such a cr*p position. But don't get me started on that!

I know, and the price. It really stinks, they had loads of time to get a cheap season ticket and they didn't bother.

I go to every possible Home game but not everybody can get a season ticket due to work commitments i.e shift work. which is why i never get a season ticket.
STFC Village

« Reply #38 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 21:31:41 »

Quote from: "Sade"
she might want to tie her boobies together first  :?
:shock:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 22:08:22 »

I go to every possible Home game but not everybody can get a season ticket due to work commitments i.e shift work. which is why i never get a season ticket.

excuses ecxuses Tongue

Spud

« Reply #40 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 22:24:07 »

Quote from: "Leggett"

excuses ecxuses Tongue

I wont mention how many Home games you went to last season then. :roll:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 23:08:12 »

What bugs me more is that if we make the playoffs or get promoted we'll fill each end with every fan saying "yeah support the club through thick and thin"..My arse you did.

Although it is nice to have a full County Ground.
STFC Village

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, July 30, 2005, 23:10:13 »

I'd put up with it to see the County Ground full
CARTMAN

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 00:22:40 »

we didn't have trouble filling the ground when we were in the premiership....funny that
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, July 31, 2005, 09:48:23 »

I wish footy fans were loyal, whoever they support.

I have always been a town fan and that will NEVER change.
I will always go to as many games as I can with my limited funds (missed about 4 home games in two years)

This year I can't afford £300 for a season ticket, but will still go to the majority if games, probably paying more than £300!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: