Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Poxford away in JPT  (Read 55868 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 11:57:33 »

I want to lose, purely because I am worried about what Eric might do -

'Beat the scum.

I don't want that prick DiCanio celebrating on our pitch. We've had the bragging rights for over a decade, that has to continue. OB will want an Oxford win, as it will be very ugly if we lose.

Read more: http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=10812#ixzz251ue8rKr'

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:08:48 »

Haha thats quality
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:14:07 »

You don't need a flux capacitor to travel back to 1985 - a trip to Oxford will do. Smiley
They don't 'alf talk some shite, very amusing.
DMR

« Reply #198 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:19:58 »

I bet Eric is a right useful sort in a tear up
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:26:04 »

I concur

I come from a land down-under
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:31:00 »

I want to lose, purely because I am worried about what Eric might do -

'Beat the scum.

I don't want that prick DiCanio celebrating on our pitch. We've had the bragging rights for over a decade, that has to continue. OB will want an Oxford win, as it will be very ugly if we lose.

Read more: http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=10812#ixzz251ue8rKr'

Over a decade. That'll be 3 games then  Roll Eyes Enjoy L2 Eric.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
kerry red

« Reply #201 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:35:09 »

He's a bit more careful these days.

Can't go scrapping with a colostomy bag tucked in your strides
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:41:38 »

This Eric guy sounds like nothing more than a mythecal creature like Big Foot or Nessie!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 12:54:38 »

If we put 7-8 first teamers out and then give fringe players like Rooney a game, we should piss all over Oxford.

The quality of our team and squad has improved leaps and bounds since last season.  I'm sure Oxfords team has improved as well, but i think Di Canio will want to put one over Oxford.

Sad thing is, if we beat them, they will claim they dont care about the poxy cup etc
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:07:30 »

Sad thing is, if we beat them, they will claim they dont care about the poxy cup etc

They'll always have an excuse anyway Stef. We only won the league last year due to our budget blah blah. Presumably that crooked cunt Maxwell never put any money in when they had a couple of good years in the 80's.

Sounds to me like Eric's had more rucks than i've had hot dinners. Amazing he's escaped under the radar of the plod really.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:10:45 »

They'll always have an excuse anyway Stef. We only won the league last year due to our budget blah blah. Presumably that crooked cunt Maxwell never put any money in when they had a couple of good years in the 80's.

Sounds to me like Eric's had more rucks than i've had hot dinners. Amazing he's escaped under the radar of the plod really.

To be fair, Maxwell was better known for taking money out of institutions, rather than putting it in.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:12:03 »

To be fair, Maxwell was better known for taking money out of institutions, rather than putting it in.

Mmmm. Fair point
DMR

« Reply #207 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:17:12 »

As will we...
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:23:59 »

They were clearly more excited about beating us last year than going for promotion, they can't now claim the 'poxy cups - concentrating on the league' bollocks excuse if we win.

Not surprised ticket sales are slow, a midweek game, a shit ground to get to, only to face the likes of Eric throwing seats at women and children etc. What fun his life must be!

Edit: Di Canio's Barcelona = Swindon comment seems to have wound them up... Cheesy

http://www.yellowsforum.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fldiscussion&action=display&thread=10815
« Last Edit: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 13:36:06 by ghanimah » Logged

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
[email protected]

Want to change my name as this email doesn't exist

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 15:59:26 »

I genuinely do not care about Poxford or the JPT.  Don't get me wrong, last seasons trip to Wembley was a good day out, but I did not come away feeling down because we lost.  Would I swap it for league sucess this year?  Damn right I would - in a heartbeat!  I would play the reserves in it all the way to the final if I could!

As for Poxford...I think of them like a bastard child that was a result from a one night fling 30 years ago that you h only just found out about.  Sure, "officially" it is yours, but having no interaction with it for so long doesn't means you have any realfeelings for it.  Perhaps if we had played eachother more regularly over recent years loosing to them would mean more, but for me it was no worse than loosing to someone like Crewe.  Dissapointed to loose 6 points, no more than that!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: