Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mobile phone contract  (Read 5404 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 13:36:01 »

OK, think I will stick with the Iphone, stick with what you know.  Just a case of sorting out the contract now I guess.  Will probably switch to three until October and then get the new Iphone on a longterm contract.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 13:54:56 »

Make sure you get O2 to unlock it if it isn't already. The O2 Simplicity (their sim only contracts) aren't too bad, I'm on one at the moment. Think Three are a bit cheaper but not sure what their coverage is like and didn't want to take the risk.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 19:50:50 »

Can you insist that they unlock the phone?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 20:00:37 »

Can you insist that they unlock the phone?

Yes. I was O2 and ran my contract. I phoned them and they did it foc. I then sold it unlocked and got the upgraded phone also foc!
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 5, 2012, 21:00:11 »

O2 will unlock your iPhone on request, even on day one of a two year contract (though you're still tied to the contract). Dont think you even need to call them, you can do it via your account on their website. Not sure if it applies to other phones with them.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 6, 2012, 14:33:53 »

Yeah, you can unlock online.  Request the unlock and then a few days later you get a text confirming it is done.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: