Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 53   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: luke mccormick  (Read 122529 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:13:29 »

I for one am delighted that he hasn't signed as I think we just don't need the hassle.

This thread has been interesting reading though, really shocked how many people on here have never broken the law and led entirely blameless lives... there is hope for the world yet.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:16:31 »

Surely a trial is always in view to a permanent deal?

Probably.

Either way, NIMBY's can relax, Batch can breath once more and we can all go back to the way it was with our beloved 'bad boy' manager.

Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #362 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:24:31 »

I did wonder to begin with why we'd need to trial a player that's been training with us already.
Gethimout

« Reply #363 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:27:05 »

@ Walrus, so was it an accident that he got behind the wheel of his car knowing that he was pissed? Was it an accident that he ignored his friends who begged him not to drive? No is the answer, so it wasnt an accident, it was a major fucking wrong choice by him and him alone, and how was he unlucky? he was pissed!

Foggy, you're talking shit! It was an accident. He didn't purposely go out to try and kill them did he?
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:28:06 »

See, we are a nice family club after all (Re The Sun), especially when we realised the outrage/backlash it caused
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:28:35 »

No, but he purposely drove that car
DMR

« Reply #366 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:32:47 »

I skulled some pillock on the golf course last week, I purposely propelled the ball forward with my 3 wood, does that mean it wasn't an accident?
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:37:19 »

No, but he purposely drove that car

A decision he took when his decision making skills were seriously impaired.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:37:53 »

Foggy, you're talking shit! It was an accident. He didn't purposely go out to try and kill them did he?

Thank you for your input, nicely debated. Probaby not but i wish that people would stop trying to make out that he didnt know what he was doing or the consequences of his actions.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:38:56 »

I skulled some pillock on the golf course last week, I purposely propelled the ball forward with my 3 wood, does that mean it wasn't an accident?

Knowing you dave probably not :-)

Gethimout

« Reply #370 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:43:59 »

Thank you for your input, nicely debated. Probaby not but i wish that people would stop trying to make out that he didnt know what he was doing or the consequences of his actions.

It's a tough subject and everyone will have different opinions. He knew what he was doing, granted! But, he also didn't go out to kill anyone!

I've read through the topic and a few people have driven whilst under the influence - me included! It doesn't make it right but we're all lucky to get away with it. Sadly, McCormick, wasn't and he's paid the ultimate price for it.

The condequences for his actions will live with him forever.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:47:39 »

This is very true, and i hope that he is genuinely remorseful for what he did. I guess it is easy to pass judgement on him in the heat of the moment but i would like to hear his side of the story

sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:54:28 »

Nope, just means you hit a shit shot Smiley !!

Unless of course he was stood in front of the pin.........

Wise men say........
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 12:55:54 »

Depends - were you aiming for him ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Flashheart

« Reply #374 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:00:54 »

More of a fluke, perhaps?

Of course it was an accident, unless you intended to hit him
« Last Edit: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 13:07:28 by Flashheart » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 53   Go Up
Print
Jump to: