Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Drunken Adventures Of Simon Pieman and Jayohaitchenn - Can't handle Devizes?  (Read 9244 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 22:56:10 »

The wonderful people of the TEF - I bring to you Si Pies & Jayohaitchenn's (Plus pals!) championship winning evening.. COULD THEY HANDLE LITTLE OLD DEVIZES?!

The evening started when I stumbled across the pair in Wetherspoons living the dream, And Si Pie gave me a message to bring to all you Tefers

"Pericarp is an actual retard" "No, seriously, it's not a mod messing about, he's an actual Retard"

The beer was flowing and songs were sung, We were outside enjoying the beautiful weather when Jayo and myself saw Si Pie being politely removed from the wonderful establishment that is Devizes wetherspoons... Out the back gate only to be found "Propping up a bin"

I've left the two of them with a lift found back to SN1, Si Pie couldn't handle SN10! I have a few videos which include Simon eating a Swindon scarf and bursting out into random song, but I'm also a tad drunk so will save that until the morning , until then heres a little teaser..

[url width=900 height=675]http://i50.tinypic.com/6xvxgy.jpg[/url]

Si Pie and Jayo celebrating in style...  Beers Beers Beers CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
stfcinbmth

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 23:17:34 »

AFAIK Jay was in the the TE I saw him, or was this after?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 23:20:39 »

AFAIK Jay was in the the TE I saw him, or was this after?

The wonderful people of the TEF - I bring to you Si Pies & Jayohaitchenn's (Plus pals!) championship winning evening.. COULD THEY HANDLE LITTLE OLD DEVIZES?!

Smiley
stfcinbmth

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 23:24:40 »

Yeah ok DV I'm a bit ratted myself
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 28, 2012, 23:58:43 »

I gathered, otherwise I would have added a sarcastic comment to go with it.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:03:53 »

I gathered, otherwise I would have added a sarcastic comment to go with it.

But I'm still awake, awaiting the goals and wondering wether we have any Marmite for Marmite on toast

I don't think we have
stfcinbmth

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:19:40 »

Classy goal Benson's first
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:32:54 »

Seeing as this seems to be the pissed people's thread...anyone else a little surprised (as I am) at how readily a lot of Oxford fans seem to have thrown the towel in? Not a good day for them, admittedly - but all they need is for Aldershot (who, as we know, are no pushovers) to do them a favour vs Crewe next weekend...and they could easily get the 7th place finish they need.

Have a quick read of their forum though - it's a blood bath.  No unity, just when they need it most.  For their sake, their players had better have a little more backbone than their fans.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:52:11 »

Seeing as this seems to be the pissed people's thread...anyone else a little surprised (as I am) at how readily a lot of Oxford fans seem to have thrown the towel in? Not a good day for them, admittedly - but all they need is for Aldershot (who, as we know, are no pushovers) to do them a favour vs Crewe next weekend...and they could easily get the 7th place finish they need.

Have a quick read of their forum though - it's a blood bath.  No unity, just when they need it most.  For their sake, their players had better have a little more backbone than their fans.

What you mean "pissed people's thread" ?

Crewe to win play off's and go up, they have the momentum

Night, night all. Fantastic day
« Last Edit: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 00:56:23 by stfcinbmth » Logged
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 02:27:27 »

Just woke up on the sofa, beer in hand. What a great day Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 06:23:55 »

For their sake, their players had better have a little more backbone than their fans.

Their players who are captained by someone who turned down a move to the Champions because of the abuse he got from some little boys on Twitter. So that's a no to the whole backbone thing.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 07:47:00 »

Just woke up on the sofa, beer in hand. What a great day Smiley

Ditto except for some reason i was sat on the floor
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 07:47:09 »

I don't understand why everyone got blurry? I enjoyed the day with a few lovely cups of tea. I am professional and it is crucial that as a fan you feel the quality of the moment.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 08:11:44 »

I got in earlier than hoped. But alli remember is the end credits of match of the day, but when I woke up some crappy babestation thing was on.

Its like the tv knows me and turned itself over.

At least the lads five aside is off so no rain soaking today, though it's a shame as it was on the hallowed turf.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 29, 2012, 08:13:05 »

Yuk, very hungover Pint
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: