Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We Only Need 10 Men!  (Read 26116 times)
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 21:46:50 »

We'll be in L1 next season, them in L2.

Mind you - we still need to fufill that part first! Call me a pessimist but I'm still not counting the proverbial chickens yet....

Not my style. The result is enough.
  Wink Enjoy it OF - I'm beginning to forget what it's like to celebrate after beating your lot!

Regards

Jonah

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 22:14:49 »

Ok this may be going against the grain a little but let me explain. I've started playing 5 aside again and I play against blokes wearing Chelsea, ManUre, Liverpool and Villa shirts. These are all men born here and lived here all their lives and thats within 10 miles of Fratton Park so why the fuck don't they follow Pompey ?? I mean Villa ?? Seriously - WTF have they done since 1982 ? How can you be a Villa fan and be happy just making up the numbers ?

I destest Oxford and their fans with every fibre of my being but I can respect them purely for the fact that they can follow a team who, like us, have a modicum of success over the years and surf the lower leagues. I respect proper football fans supporting proper football clubs and not glory hunting "Lets get a shirt from JJB" wannabees.

Of course this excludes the knuckle dragging thugs who kindy donated their seats yesterday.
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 22:38:02 »

Ok this may be going against the grain a little but let me explain. I've started playing 5 aside again and I play against blokes wearing Chelsea, ManUre, Liverpool and Villa shirts. These are all men born here and lived here all their lives and thats within 10 miles of Fratton Park so why the fuck don't they follow Pompey ?? I mean Villa ?? Seriously - WTF have they done since 1982 ? How can you be a Villa fan and be happy just making up the numbers ?

I destest Oxford and their fans with every fibre of my being but I can respect them purely for the fact that they can follow a team who, like us, have a modicum of success over the years and surf the lower leagues. I respect proper football fans supporting proper football clubs and not glory hunting "Lets get a shirt from JJB" wannabees.

Of course this excludes the knuckle dragging thugs who kindy donated their seats yesterday.

Amen to that.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:11:27 »

Ok this may be going against the grain a little but let me explain. I've started playing 5 aside again and I play against blokes wearing Chelsea, ManUre, Liverpool and Villa shirts.

I'll assume you know these guys well enough to know they support the team whose kit they are wearing.

As you'd catch me playing 5 a side in England, Argentina, Algeria, South Korea, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Swindon, Celtic, Shalke, Werder Bremen, Hamburg, Barcelona, Galatasary and probably a few more I've forgotten - certainly dont support all of them!
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:15:11 »

I'll assume you know these guys well enough to know they support the team whose kit they are wearing.

As you'd catch me playing 5 a side in England, Argentina, Algeria, South Korea, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Swindon, Celtic, Shalke, Werder Bremen, Hamburg, Barcelona, Galatasary and probably a few more I've forgotten - certainly dont support all of them!

I think you might be a bit weird...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:17:01 »

A bit?

I like my football shirt collection.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:19:18 »

I own 2 Swindon shirts and an England shirt.

I rotate between them..

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:34:46 »

Bit different to wearing Chelsea, Man U etc
Coca Fola

« Reply #98 on: Sunday, March 4, 2012, 23:41:26 »

I've got about 30 football shirts.
swindont

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 01:11:35 »

Its alrite lads, let them have this moment.... Because its the only one they will have this season and probably for the foreseeable future.

Ill be happy to come pay a visit on your forum after we have completed our double, but anyway congratulations for saturday, and can i say your fans near the away stand were an absolute disgrace, but then again what do you expect from Oxford.

Lots of love x
Navyred stfc

« Reply #100 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 08:29:31 »

Timmy aka John Lennon has been at it again on his own forum plauding their scummy 15 year old fans and the way they behaved, if he does read this be sure in the knowledge that a woman did get hit with a seat and blood was running down her face. You are a complete tool claiming a victory when there wasn't one to be had. The way your fans behaved knowing there were MANY women and kids in the crowd was a disgrace.

You are a cunt pure and simple.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 08:52:51 »

No! Cunts are useful, and he is not.
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 09:36:06 »

No! Cunts are useful, and he is not.

Correct.

Pelting women and kids with coins and bottles and ripping up the seats from their own 'stadium' - I think this says it all about the Pox's moronic, leg dragging support.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #103 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 12:52:03 »

When women and kids get hurt you have to question the mentality of their fans, sure they have some decent fans but what seems to be lacking on their forum is any sort of empathy for thier appalling behaviour, at the end of the day they could have killed someone. Pure and simple.

I hope the women gets justice and I know there were more incidents, that's the only one I sore firsthand.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 13:00:53 »

Their hatred of us is quite sad really. I mean everyone likes banter and you always like to beat your local rivals (on the pitch) but it's the pure venom and desire to physically hurt anyone from Swindon I find baffling.

Maybe I'm not cut out for it all.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: