Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We Only Need 10 Men!  (Read 26100 times)
Dozno9

« Reply #120 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 18:35:40 »

The DVD is a good idea as it would almost certainly gain money for the club.

Dvd would be great... everything else would be ridiculous

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 18:39:17 »

Tinpot.
Spud

« Reply #122 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 18:43:43 »

MASSIVE Club.
Navyred stfc

« Reply #123 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 19:09:47 »

It was much better when they were non-league, they really are a joke of a football club.
kerry red

« Reply #124 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 19:16:12 »

I've heard from now on the 3rd March will be a public holiday in Oxford.

Honestly, you couldn't make this stuff up from down the road. Embarrassing or what?
Navyred stfc

« Reply #125 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 19:20:51 »

It's true their season is over now, we shall have the last laugh at the end of the season, play-off heartbreak for them is a win win situation for us, we will be laughing at them come the end of the season.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 5, 2012, 19:25:18 by Navyred stfc » Logged
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:25:23 »

Tinpot.

Has Paolo got his plaque for beating Wigan Reserves yet?

Honestly you'd think that some people on here shat roses, your noses are so high in the air. You're Paolo Di Canio's Swindon Town for fuck's sake.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:26:57 by oxford_fan » Logged
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:26:20 »

A bite from OF Smiley
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:26:54 »

Has Paolo got his plaque for beating Wigan Reserves yet?

I hope so.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:29:10 »

Small difference between being the first team from league 2 to beat a premier league side in 22 years than being the first team to beat a side in the same league as you in 8 weeks.

Having said that I did think PDC's call for a plaque was a bit ridiculous!  Just like producing t-shirts for a league game.

Never knowingly overstated.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 20:34:39 »

Well the final day of mourning is officially over. Yes it hurt Saturday and Sunday but today feels better.
A few takes from Saturday:
Football
- Simply a bad day and we had the chances but did not finish.
- Di Canio at the end was fantastic, along with the players. Glad our fans showed appreciation.
- The League Table does not lie - The best team at the top. 10 wins out of 10 had the end one day.

Support
- Oxford don't sing much but are good at ripping seats up in their own stadium.
- Rockin Robin's Mum is O.K. Phoned her last night and Police doing all they can to find the twat who threw the seat.
- If we ever play them again (if) restrict their fans to the corner of the North Stand.

The piss take with the decent Pox fans is over and done, even yesterday had one in the gym saying he could see why Swindon are a decent side and he feels we will still win the league. You can't take it away from the Pox their centrebacks Duberry and Wing both had fantastic games along with the keeper.
No more postings or reading their forum for me. Have not even looked since last week and have deleted my registration.
Can't associate with some of the non-football bollocks spouted since last week and when innocent fans get hit by seats time to call it a day. However most scum fans are decent for the record.

A win tomorrow night we will all be back to normal and winning the league will still deliver the perfect season.
Saturday will then be forgotten.

Hope the lads come out firing tomorrow night with no sign of nerves.

Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 23:57:24 »

Hope your keeping well Duke, the Diamandis days seem a distant memory... Beers

I am guessing if we played them again next season we would have to give them a minimum 10% allocation which would be 1400 odd? My only concern with hearding the livestock in to the corner of the Arkells is it will lead to more innocent folk (shame on you Poxford for attacking season ticket holding shirters) getting attacked with various missiles. The other major concern is where would we squeeze in 1400 Staffies.

Now the disappointment has subsided a little it seems most have taken stock and realised things aint so bad, we are still top of the league, we are still the best football team in this league by a fucking country mile, the players, manager and board have been a credit to the club, and the away following this season has been the best for years, shame the County Ground aint a bit more colourful considering our position. Whatever happened to that stinking giant flag the pleasantly plump bloke used to get out before the start of each game? Whatever happened to The Loud and Proud brigade, dont they bother now we aint quite as shit and debt ridden as we used to be? I know the TE wont ever be The Kop, but surely we can do more?

Maybe we need the orange beanies out again......

Oh and Wilder is a cunt, he may be a prudent cunt, and nowhere near the scale of cuntyness as that King Cunt Evans, but a cunt none the less
WellDoWhatWeWant

« Reply #132 on: Monday, March 5, 2012, 23:58:57 »

Look how upset you've got over this little thread. Bless.

Same old Oxford, beating Swind*n.

Bite bite bite!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 00:04:30 »

Bite bite bite!

Not sure what makes me feel more sorry for you, the fantastic use of grammar in Welldowhatwewant which is fucking fantastic, or the fact that you are having to tap the communal laptop quietly so you dont wake the sister/auntie
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 06:51:35 »

Bite bite bite!

Yeah good one.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: