Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Accrington Official Matchday thread.  (Read 23599 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 09:01:18 »

The away count would include hospitality and board members etc. too.  They still get a ticket, even though they don't pay for it.  It still gets added to teh matchday count.  I counted 50 in the away section and it's not inconceivable that there were 30 in the directors box to do with hospitality/directors/sponsorship/backroom staff.

You came back from sunny California to watch Accrington?! I hope you had a better reason!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
jimmy_onions

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 09:09:56 »

The away count would include hospitality and board members etc. too.  They still get a ticket, even though they don't pay for it.  It still gets added to teh matchday count.  I counted 50 in the away section and it's not inconceivable that there were 30 in the directors box to do with hospitality/directors/sponsorship/backroom staff.

But when Macc brought down 35 or wahtever, you could actually count 35, unless they didnt bring any hospitality fans etc?
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 09:15:07 »

This.. ^
turbotubbs

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Monday, February 27, 2012, 10:11:56 »

Odd - just checked the stats on the BBC and we had 58% possession overall. Didn't feel that way to be honest, maybe just the effect of the second half. To me it was a very 'italian' win, getting the 2-0 lead so early and never looking like conceding. More goals would have been nice, and there were some chances. I also think the treadmill of Sat, Tues is starting to impact on them (albeit we have won 9 league games in a row... still can't quite believe that). Accrington looked exactly what they are, a mid table team who will finish mid table.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: