Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54309 times)
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:22:11 »

Luckily their fans aren't bitter  Cheesy (taken from the Crawley forum)

Sounded as if we were outplayed today. JB was complementing how well they were playing on reds player.

As others said, a combination of poor finishing and bad luck meant we weren't level at HT and if we were there was always a good chance we'd get something from the game.

I guess it's not that bad to lose to the Man City of league 2. Like them, they seem to be able to field different players every game and still bl00dy win! Evil or Very Mad

Losing to Swindon with their scumbag fascist manager is hard to take, but we're still in the mix for promotion and we are capable of finishing in the top 3 although we may have to settle for 2nd or 3rd.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Dozno9

« Reply #361 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:25:11 »

I want to dance has tweeted:

“@alexcibo82: I'm very happy for resolt,very buzzing for all of fun...if i score the free-kick going to the stand,but is better so,because score rooney!!!”

I'm starting to like him.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:29:30 »

Crawley are really the most offensive team Ive seen at the CG for some time.  As someone else said Cambridge in 92 were the last team who caused such hatred by coming here not to play football but horrible horrible hoofball.  Players were also horrible, time wasting from the first minute and that keeper took every kick from hand a good 2 feet out of the box.  Their striker also had the cheek to bung his hands in the air when Wes was taking his time in the second half.

We were under pressure from those tactics, but we managed to get it under control and showed them that the game is called football and can be played on the ground sometimes.

Had Paolo acted the way that graceless, murderer of real football, Evans did, the ref would have probably found a way to send him off 12 times during the match.

Very very happy to have done over those despicable cunts twice this season.  Just hope they stay down get revealed to be cheating on the cash front and return to conference, at least while the crooked bobby davro is in charge.

£32 to watch that against Stoke?  Jesus.  If that ends up televised frankly Id rather pluck my scrotum than watch it.

And I managed to do the whole game with my kids without swearing.  A herculean effort.  

Never knowingly overstated.
Mackem

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:33:03 »

Just finished reading all the posts here after getting in after the game, and agree with all of them. Being a new Red (Rotherham 1st game) I still haven't seen us lose at home. Bring on the title  Clap Clap Cheesy Cheesy
I think it's on ESPN( STOKE GAME )
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:34:51 by Mackem » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:33:18 »

Luckily their fans aren't bitter  Cheesy (taken from the Crawley forum)

Losing to Swindon with their scumbag fascist manager is hard to take, but we're still in the mix for promotion and we are capable of finishing in the top 3 although we may have to settle for 2nd or 3rd.

Oh get over it and imagine how we would have felt if we'd lost to Crawley and their fat crooked cheating vile manager.  Good job we didn't then really!  And what exactly has Paolo done to earn him a scumbag tag?  Jealousy, because I bet they all secretly hate Evans.
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:34:52 »

Luckily their fans aren't bitter  Cheesy (taken from the Crawley forum)

Sounded as if we were outplayed today. JB was complementing how well they were playing on reds player.

As others said, a combination of poor finishing and bad luck meant we weren't level at HT and if we were there was always a good chance we'd get something from the game.

I guess it's not that bad to lose to the Man City of league 2. Like them, they seem to be able to field different players every game and still bl00dy win! Evil or Very Mad

Im sorry what? thats coming from a Crawley fan wow I've heard it all now.

Anyway brilliant game, sat two rows infront of Paolo and its just hilarious listening to the guy scream every 5 seconds he was up on his feet every 2 or 3 minutes. Bodin's goal was incredible, Cibbochi's freekick was brilliant and he was unlucky, great finish by Rooney though, McCormack's brilliant play made the third goal.

Overall fucking delighted, so happy to beat that vile piece of shit Evans, his constant moaning was a disgrace thank god Paolo was in the stands tonight, he could of been sent off very quickly with "it" down there.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:37:31 »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the 'Paolo give us a wave' moment....I have never seen a manager wave whilst confined to the stands before, the Arkell's cheered as if we had scored a goal and proceeded to actually sing.

Paolo can even get the Arkell's going!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:56:41 »

Paolo can even get the Arkell's going!

Making people rise from the dead, he IS the messiah.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:57:27 »

Early this season we've seen other teams fans complaining that we are primadonnas, fall over, complain to the ref etc etc.

I presume those fans haven't seen the disgraceful behaviour that Evans and his troglodytes get up to.

I feel the same as when we dicked Cambridge all those years ago.  Its a victory for football of a sub human approximation of football.

Never knowingly overstated.
lambourn red

« Reply #369 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:57:48 »

I see the Pox had a massive 5,653 tonight perhaps they are all saving up for their cup final on the 3rd March. With seven of the next 10 games at home where we look so strong we could be out of sight by the time we go to Wembley.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 00:00:07 »

Great game - football wasn't incredible throughout but it was a fiery and unpredictable game, and a cracking atmosphere to boot.

Foderingham 9 - Some top notch saves, and certainly earned his clean sheets, just a couple of dodgy punches
Caddis 8 - Up and down the right all night, good crosses, good runs, and gave some back to Evans
Devera 7 - pretty solid
McCormack 9 - The man is a class act, never looks worried under pressure
Cibocchi 8 - Great free kick, and did well throughout the game
Ritchie 8 - Very good up and down the wing, strong presence against physical opposition, and plenty of good balls into the box too
Ferry 6 - Didn't play long and was apparently ill
Smith 7 - Did his usual, working hard, putting tackles in and enabling others to play
Rooney 7 - A bit slow getting into the game but then was fantastic, taking players on, putting balls into the box and looking a threat in front of goal
Benson 7 - Worked very hard up front hassling their defenders, and deserved his goal
Bodin 7 - Had a very tough job but worked hard, pressured the opposition, and WHAT A GOAL

Cox 8 - Very impressive. Came on and battled with Crawley, playing them at their own game. Really got stuck in and showed some nice touches too

As for Evans, if what Paolo said about their antics is true, then it's hardly surprising.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 00:00:26 »

1st half sat there feeling really nervous even after going one up but loved every minute of the 2nd half. Not a dull moment and some of the songs were brilliant. " we've got Di Canio " " you've got a fat cunt " Crawley were a strong side but only had one way of playing, direct. Things are looking better game by game.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 00:29:19 »

I want to dance has tweeted:

“@alexcibo82: I'm very happy for resolt,very buzzing for all of fun...if i score the free-kick going to the stand,but is better so,because score rooney!!!”

I'm starting to like him.

I fucking love cibocchi

Just got in. Even first half half, did well to go in ahead. Town teams of old would have buckled under the pressure from crawley at the end but we held firm.

Those saying it was a red need to pipe down. It's not a clear goalscoring oppourtunity when it's on the halfway line, 3 chasing defenders in close proximity. I'd have been fuming if it was given against us.

Second half we seemed to handle crawleys arial threat a lot better - props to the back four. Bodins goal was peng.

Cox looked handy when he came on. Good signing that. Interesting to see where that leaves ferry.

Evans is a cunt, and crawley are an ugly (but effective) league two side. I didn't think they were overly dirty, but they were a lot more physical than any side i've seen here this season. Our fans constant whinging did begin to grate at times, but it's a minor gripe.

1 point off top, with two games in hand. It's ours to lose

Things get better but they never get good
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 00:34:49 »

Have to wait 40 fucking minutes for the next train to leave Victoria, but all worth it to watch another brilliant town display. Anyone of the players could have been MOM. I would also like to add, fuck off Evans  Smiley
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 01:03:11 »

I may be wrong, but the reason for him not getting sent off was because the ref seemed to think it was in their half?

Just glad we put them in their place!!

Home atmosphere is getting better!! Loved it when the North Stand got involved!!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: