Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54243 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #345 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:06:13 »

Could not believe the ref bottled sending their player off after the Bodin trip.

Unbelievable time wasting from Crawley from the very first minute. Why? The ref helped them disrupt the game, which led to a poor first 30 minutes. But once we got the breakthrough I thought we showed the gulf in class. They could have given Man of the match to any Swindon player on the pitch and everyone in the ground would still have clapped.

They were still quite dangerous. Will probably still be top 3 (if they get their number 1 goalie back).

And the 'youve got that fat bloke, weve got Di Canio' chant was one of the few football chants that actually made me laugh.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:07:54 by Spencer_White » Logged
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:07:05 »

Look at his face...

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/82/b/0,,10341~10488706,00.jpg[/url]

RJack

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:09:03 »

Look at his face...

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/82/b/0,,10341~10488706,00.jpg[/url]

Is that a face?? I can only see 2 sunken dots in a mass of blubber with a whisp of ginger hair on top
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:09:03 »

Fan-bloody-tastic.

They really broke up play in the first half, and our players let Evans and his cheating players get to them. Defence did really well to survive the pressure at the end of the first half. Get the feeling their game plan relied on scoring from a set piece.

Once we got the second goal we taught them a bit of a lesson.

Ref and Arkells side lino were appalling. Was he the ref that took the Oxord game? If so he forgot his cards that match too.

Top of the league incredibly tight - just got to keep winning!

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:09:44 »

Just been exchanging messages with a mate, he's a Coventry City fan and he said that Swindon could easily be one of the new forces in footy over the next few seasons.  Nice to see other people sitting up and taking notice.

And it's still 3-0 to the circus team!!  
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:12:31 »

Get the feeling their game plan relied on scoring from a set piece.

Those throws were quite dangerous. He can have a throw-off with Delap on Saturday. Lucky Crawley fans.

Ciobocci has a wicked free kick. He's like Michael Rose, but better at football and not a total cock.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:12:44 »

Special mention for Evans as well. It's quite a sight, even from afar, watching this clammy, ruddy cheeked, odious, obese, heart attack waiting to happen jump up and down like a baby elephant doused in peroxide on speed. I envy people who get paid to work in football, but not him. I try not to hate people, and he's testing me.

Superb description.  We had the rear view of him from the Arkells and him and his sidekick never stopped.  It was real comedy value at times in the second half and I loved Caddis purposely celebrating all 3 goals in front of him after he'd been yapping at him in the first half.  Vile man and he must be a prime candidate for a heart attack?

Great result, once again proving that however well we are doing, I still have little faith before a big match.  Sorry lads!  The first half was bad tempered and nervy not helped by yet another piss poor referee.  Two class saves from Wes ensured we went in with the goal lead intact.

To be honest, I thought the second half was going to be a tight and nervy affair, but once young Billy scored, they were never really in it.  A good all round team performance and brilliant to see that changes to the starting line-up can be made without upsetting the balance of the team.  

Last season was a chore, this season is a pleasure.  I just wish it wasn't still so tight at the top.
Spencer_White

« Reply #352 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:15:10 »

Thought the match changed when their keeper dropped that high ball. You suspected he probably was way out of his depth, but to have it confirmed seemed to affect the morale of both teams.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:16:13 »

That bloke in the picture can't be Evans - he hasn't got his arms in the air appealing to the ref.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Dozno9

« Reply #354 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:16:45 »

To think of the piss poor start and now our 2 games in hand we could have been well out of sight. We are total class at the moment.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:18:02 »

Thought the match changed when their keeper dropped that high ball. You suspected he probably was way out of his depth, but to have it confirmed seemed to affect the morale of both teams.

He's look out of his depth in a pub team. Worst keeper I can remember at the CG for ages.

There was also the shot that went through his hands, I thought it was in but it went well wide.
TheSwineDon

Bish Bosh Smash

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:18:10 »

Recently everyone we've faced have left the game blaming themselves, saying we were good but they performed badly.

We're literally ripping League Two a new asshole.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:19:34 »

I thought the first half was pretty even. Thier guy should have had a red for the foul on Bodin. A great free kick by Chibocci and a very good finish from Rooney. Two great saves from Wes.
The second half was an absolute dicking and the bunch of cheating, time wasting, cunts got stuffed. The ref was a cock.
Billy's goal was a bit special and then McCormacks run for the third was superb.
Every time Rooney got the ball they shit themselves - he gets the ball and runs at defenders, at speed. Cox looks a very tidy player, plays it simple and isn't afraid of putting his foot in.
MOM was McCormack but Devera could not have been far behind. In fact I wouldn't shift him for a fit Flint.
A great result and Evans is still a penis.

Couldn't have put it better myself apart from the Evans part.  He is a fat cheating vile shit cunt penis.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:19:57 »

Last season was a chore, this season is a pleasure.  I just wish it wasn't still so tight at the top.

We've got Hereford away and then three home games. We'll be top very soon.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 23:20:06 »

[/quote]

Look at it like this - we need one point from two games in hand to go top with our massive goal difference worth an extra point as well. Why worry? Grin

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: