Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54225 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:33:34 »

Crawley disgust me. Absolutely do not deserve to be deemed professional footballers. Glad we battered the useless cunts.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:34:20 »

Fatboy's comments.....

CRAWLEY Town manager Steve Evans declared tonight’s 3-0 defeat at Swindon Town was the Reds’ worst display in 18 months.

Goals from Swindon’s Luke Rooney, Billy Bodin and Paul Benson saw the Robins leapfrog Crawley in the League 2 title race.

Evans said: “We don’t become bad players overnight, but they were bad tonight, it was our worst for 18 months.

“We were second best. We started alright, then the referee got involved, I can say the assessor said he will reporting Swindon, but listen, we got well beat.”

Two superb saves from Wes Foderingham just before the break preserved Swindon’s 1-0 lead which they went to build on in the second half.

“We should score,” Evans added. “I don’t think we looked on the front foot and up for the battle and that’s not like us.”

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:34:26 »

It's hard to bully a Paolo Di Canio team now that he's got the hang of it.
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:34:40 »

Fucking beautiful.

WE ARE SWINDON, WE'RE TAKING THE PISS!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:34:59 »

Reporting us for what?!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:36:15 »

Reporting us for what?!

Being better than them at football... he's a bitter crook.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:37:02 »

Reporting us for what?!

Being too good probably.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:37:35 »

Reporting us for what?!

Read the guidelines, dicking Crawley Town is strictly prohibited under section 12.4 of Evans' Law.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:37:44 »

Reporting us? Even with my Town-tinted specs off, I can't see why.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:40:03 »

An excellent, hard fought game.

Evans just filled his starting eleven with thugs and set out to get under the skin of everyone, fans, ref, players - even the tramp sleeping under Stratton bank.

We toyed with them for about 20 mins, then hit them with the power of a thousand suns. Superb.

Lee Cox looks a good player, strong and had a nice touch.
Dozno9

« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:40:06 »

Reporting the fact that the ref is a bottling twat.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:40:13 »

Fatboy's comments.....

CRAWLEY Town manager Steve Evans declared tonight’s 3-0 defeat at Swindon Town was the Reds’ worst display in 18 months.

Goals from Swindon’s Luke Rooney, Billy Bodin and Paul Benson saw the Robins leapfrog Crawley in the League 2 title race.

Evans said: “We don’t become bad players overnight, but they were bad tonight, it was our worst for 18 months.

“We were second best. We started alright, then the referee got involved, I can say the assessor said he will reporting Swindon, but listen, we got well beat.”

Two superb saves from Wes Foderingham just before the break preserved Swindon’s 1-0 lead which they went to build on in the second half.

“We should score,” Evans added. “I don’t think we looked on the front foot and up for the battle and that’s not like us.”

YAWN !!

He obviously cannot remember what happen in September.

6-0 on Aggregate !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:43:33 »

I thought the first half was pretty even. Thier guy should have had a red for the foul on Bodin. A great free kick by Chibocci and a very good finish from Rooney. Two great saves from Wes.
The second half was an absolute dicking and the bunch of cheating, time wasting, cunts got stuffed. The ref was a cock.
Billy's goal was a bit special and then McCormacks run for the third was superb.
Every time Rooney got the ball they shit themselves - he gets the ball and runs at defenders, at speed. Cox looks a very tidy player, plays it simple and isn't afraid of putting his foot in.
MOM was McCormack but Devera could not have been far behind. In fact I wouldn't shift him for a fit Flint.
A great result and Evans is still a penis.
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:49:19 »

Don't know why sides have so much trouble with them, bunch of cloggers playing hoof ball, just have to front up to them like we have twice.

They had no idea once we started passing around them second half.

I too loved the celebrations of first goal right in fat boys face - have it!

COYR
Barry Scott

« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:49:46 »

What a shit, horrible, disgusting hoofball team they are. Glad they lost. Reminded me a bit of Hoofroyd's Colchester a few seasons back.

Stoke v. Crawley is going to be one of the ugliest, most unwatchable games of football rugby ever. The thought of it is making me puke.

Well done Town, we played well and, as is now common under PDC, everyone was prepared to give every last scrap of energy to ensure we won.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: