Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 37   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Crawley Official Matchday Thread  (Read 54224 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:03:54 »

"Strange Fluid"-great name for a band!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:09:11 »

Just got back. First half was very close - absolutely shocking decision not to send their player off for the foul on Bodin; Wes made two amazing saves. Second half we pissed all over them and it could easily have been 5. Great team performance - we will win the league by a mile.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:11:00 »

On another note suarez has handed in a transfer request.

Bottling racist cunt
HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING TANS
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:11:30 »

Just back, strange game!  Crawley realy had the better of the first half, Foderingham kept us in it with a couple of world-class saves, but the second half belonged solely to us.  Rooney looks a terrific prospect, I think I would have given mom to Foderingham.  Defence played well - again against possibly the biggest side in the league, some of there guys were built like brick shithouses.  They played to their strengths but were well beaten by a team with a lot more skill.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:12:39 »

HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING TANS

Hoax story I think.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:12:59 »

I enjoyed that immensely, cracking game & a great atmosphere.

Crawley offered very little apart from their long throw ins, had nobody in the middle creating anything and were well and truly beaten by a much better side.

Get the fuck in.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:13:20 »

Just got back. First half was very close - absolutely shocking decision not to send their player off for the foul on Bodin; Wes made two amazing saves. Second half we pissed all over them and it could easily have been 5. Great team performance - we will win the league by a mile.

This...and Evans got so muck stick, it was great !!!

In the end, there were only one bunch of clowns...and they were playing in white. Kuipers was so shite. Once the third went in, we just declared !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:15:51 »

We will piss this league. Leaving all the other so called challengers trailing in heavy defeats
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:16:58 »

First pictures emerge from the Crawley team bus...

[url width=435 height=186]http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2005/1/dodgeball3_copy0.jpg[/url]

Today was fucking perfect.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:19:40 »

First pictures emerge from the Crawley team bus...

[url width=435 height=186]http://www.dvdactive.com/images/reviews/screenshot/2005/1/dodgeball3_copy0.jpg[/url]

Today was fucking perfect.

Hmmmmm.....

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:20:05 »

First half was fairly even, physical and scrappy. Loved the fact we celebrated the goal right in front of fat boy. First 10 aside I didn't think we looked too troubled. Great saves from fods aside.

Second half we opened them up and owned them.

Ref was nearly as shocking as their keeper.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:23:07 »

Not the best of games actually but fantastic result. A lot of hoofing first half. Neither side really did much. We were struggling to get a grip on things in midfield but Paolo made yet another superb sub and called it early on when he took Ferry off for Cox. Game changed after that. They caused us problems with set pieces but Cibocchi took a superb free kick off the post/bar and the rebound is mopped up by Luke Rooney. Then 2 great saves from Wes keep us in the lead going into half time.

2nd half we just dominated. We slowed the game down and didn't rush things which is exactly what we needed to do. And then.....BOOM.....a simply superb goal from Billy Bodin. It literally came from nothing and he just smashed it from around 25 yards out and to the right of the pitch straight into the far corner. The keeper didn't even move, he simply had no chance. Would like to see it again because I think it may even be a contender for goal of the season. And then we began to play football. Crawley just couldn't break us down and then a superb trademark burst forward from McCormack lead to an easy tap in for Benson. 3-0. Job done.

Really impressed with Rooney, Bodin and McCormack tonight. McCormack really is superb at CB and his bursting runs forward cause teams so many problems. He's a rock. Bodin caused them problems all night long with his pace and skill. Rooney looks a real talent and he's only growing more confident, a goal tonight will really help him.

Oh and a special mention for Steve Evans....diddums. Shut the door behind you when you leave the circus tonight. What a prize cock.

Our march up the league goes on...
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:24:43 »

First things first, they were better than us in the first half, by some distance until our goal. They closed us down, they nullified Ritchie and Caddis, Barnett was superb holding up play.

Then there were 4 moments that changed the game: Our first goal, two saves from Foderingham (the second was superb, clawed back like his save earlier in the season - Jills I think), then a beaut from Billy. Has there been a better goal since Cox's Walsall goal?

Foderingham is as valuable to us as a twenty goal striker. They score that many, he saves them. People often say it's lucky if your keeper gets you out if trouble, but that's rubbish. We bought him, others didn't.

Lee Cox made a good first impression - kept the ball, seemed to sense where Ritchie and Caddis were in the same way Ferry does. I would hope and expect to see him play a big part during the run in.

Special mention for Evans as well. It's quite a sight, even from afar, watching this clammy, ruddy cheeked, odious, obese, heart attack waiting to happen jump up and down like a baby elephant doused in peroxide on speed. I envy people who get paid to work in football, but not him. I try not to hate people, and he's testing me.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:27:29 »

Great result... McCormack was immense (he and Devera dealt with the aerial threat brilliantly), Bodin showed some excellent touches and scored a superb goal, and Benson won every header and ran the channels tirelessly - i'm glad he scored, he's been ace since we signed him. Cox was also very tidy and determined in the middle. Great night.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 22:31:02 »

Special mention for Evans as well. It's quite a sight, even from afar, watching this clammy, ruddy cheeked, odious, obese, heart attack waiting to happen jump up and down like a baby elephant doused in peroxide on speed. I envy people who get paid to work in football, but not him. I try not to hate people, and he's testing me.

Evans picture in the programme was funny. It should've said 'This man DID eat all the pies !!'

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 37   Go Up
Print
Jump to: