Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rotherham Vs Swindon Official Match Day thread.  (Read 45085 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #510 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 21:53:01 »

How has he got away with this...

[url width=480 height=720]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/15018_1393766612628_1486057488_1055631_3761024_n.jpg[/url]

err he hasn't that's a shocker!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #511 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 21:53:24 »

Great win today and what a souless stadium.

Just want to mention two points from today:

1. Paolo Di Canio. - How can you not love this guy Managing our team ? Pantomime villan or what. He must love that attention. Could he just sit down and watch the game right in the middle of the Northern Monkey's. ?
Could he fuck - Up and down as if he was in the dugouts ? - Sometimes more focus from both sets of fans than the game. Yes Scott a fucking circus which you wern't part of.

2. Our fans. 500 or so made the journey on a cold January day with such a poor view.
Really got behing the team and a credit to our Club.

"Half past two and we're 2-0 up, half past two and we're 2-0 up" - Always proud following the Town.
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #512 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 21:55:18 »

Hes my mate. Said last night he couldnt wait to get back, and hated being suspended.

He was in the old red lion at the barnet game too

Pleased for him after telling me how upset he was after Swindon wankers wanted to physically hurt him whilst out in Town.
Needs confidence and pleased he is happy.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #513 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 22:00:51 »

Another 3 points, another away win.  Hanging on at the end maybe, but we held firm and that's what is so great about this team.  Right on Crawley's tail now, that game is a real 6 pointer.  Di Canio's Red and White army marches on and I for one am glad to be a part of it.  I hope the rest of you are too?
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #514 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 22:13:28 »

Goals looked quality from Ritchie, then on came the highlight from Shrews v Pikeys who had the mot HIDEOUS pink away kit ever - WTF?

Hmmm

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #515 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 22:28:02 »

Had a pint in the liberal club before hand....cheap as chips!

I thought the view was ok as we were up high unlike shitty brightons with dean of a few years back.

missed the first goal as I was having a piss!

Saw the second as I was moaning about missing the first!

PDC changed it again and we nabbed another three points.

My notes are...

Bodin... Nice to see him picked but by no fault of his own the game passed him by,a was replaced by Murray for some reason I cannot fathom who was equally isolated.....can Murray tackle? Makes don rogers look like a hatchet man! Connell needed to enter the fray in this encounter IMHO.

Benson.....a real gem, big and strong and put himself about as well, unlucky not to score.

Flint is a monster!!

Risser did well in the first half breaking up play but started giving the ball away in the second...

Ritchie was good.

De vita excellent.

All the rest were good....

Held on a bit at the death but we did enough and did the double over Andy Scott.....yes!

Enjoyable day out......

Clems Army!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #516 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 22:30:39 »

Goals looked quality from Ritchie, then on came the highlight from Shrews v Pikeys who had the mot HIDEOUS pink away kit ever - WTF?

Hmmm

Not sure what the deal with pink is, there are a couple of other sides also, southend are one if memory serves,  looks fucking awful.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #517 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 23:02:59 »

I'm an exile, I don't see Town enough... Just what are Town doing in games that makes us so evil according to fans post-game, is it winning?

In short, yes.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #518 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 23:04:48 »

Great result today, 1 defeat in 21 outings is a brilliant effort by the lads...Hope we can keep going, add to the squad where we need to and get automatic promotion!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Coca Fola

« Reply #519 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 00:00:06 »

Pleased for him after telling me how upset he was after Swindon wankers wanted to physically hurt him whilst out in Town.
There are some real knobheads out there. Were they Town "fans"?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #520 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 09:55:02 »

Hadnnn a pint in the liberal club before hand....cheap as chips!

I thought the view was ok as we were up high unlike shitty brightons with dean of a few years back.

missed the first goal as I was having a piss!

Saw the second as I was moaning about missing the first!

PDC changed it again and we nabbed another three points.

My notes are...

Bodin... Nice to see him picked but by no fault of his own the game passed him by,a was replaced by Murray for some reason I cannot fathom who was equally isolated.....can Murray tackle? Makes don rogers look like a hatchet man! Connell needed to enter the fray in this encounter IMHO.

Benson.....a real gem, big and strong and put himself about as well, unlucky not to score.

Flint is a monster!!

Risser did well in the first half breaking up play but started giving the ball away in the second...

Ritchie was good.

De vita excellent.

All the rest were good....

Held on a bit at the death but we did enough and did the double over Andy Scott.....yes!

Enjoyable day out......

Must  have been the company you were with.     

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Hitchinred

Ignore
« Reply #521 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 10:17:37 »

"Half past two and we're 2-0 up, half past two and we're 2-0 up" - Always proud following the Town.
 Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

And singing "Is that all you take away"
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #522 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 18:48:31 »

Just got in so haven't been through threads yet so sorry if it's been mentioned. great write up in today's football league paper. Front page headline and full centre pages article on Paolo and how he was/is inspired by his dad. If you don't normally buy this paper give it a go.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #523 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 19:13:43 »

And singing "Is that all you take away"

I don't get the half past 2 song. Surely the game kicked off at 3?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #524 on: Sunday, January 15, 2012, 19:14:56 »

Just got in so haven't been through threads yet so sorry if it's been mentioned. great write up in today's football league paper. Front page headline and full centre pages article on Paolo and how he was/is inspired by his dad. If you don't normally buy this paper give it a go.
Taken you a long time to get home from Sheffield!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: