Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rotherham Vs Swindon Official Match Day thread.  (Read 45838 times)
Coca Fola

« Reply #465 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 18:57:09 »

Fuck you National Rail. I should have been at the game today but thanks to the incompetence of those wankers I missed the game. Left St Pancras at 10.55 which would see me arrive in Sheffield at 1 o'clock, but thanks to a 3 hour delay between London and Leicester (normally takes an hour but took 4 hours) it was already 3 o'clock by the time I got to Leicester. Then the trains from there were cancelled so I couldn't get back to London at all. So I thought, may as well complete my tour of Britain and I went to the delightful Birmingham New Street, then Cheltenham and back to my parents house in Stroud. 8 and a half hours travelling for nothing. What a waste of time, effort and money. Oh and 4 quid for a sandwich, fuck off you money grabbing cunts. That is all.
« Last Edit: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:27:46 by Coca Fola » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #466 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 18:57:25 »

If anything, PdC's 'previous' with refs isn't doing us any favours, that's for sure
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 18:58:03 »

Suggwillsugg you are a cunt.

You said revell hasnt scored on twitter, then he did two minutes later.

Bastard Wink

Here's our Plan B... When we need drastic action to keep the Official Match Day thread (exclusively started by Sir SuggWillSugg) victorious run unbroken, the thread starter should go onto twitter and tweet the opposite of what we want to happen.

Breathtaking in its simplicity, eh?
Sussex

« Reply #468 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:01:25 »

Fuck you National Rail. I should have been at the game today but thanks to the incompetence of those wankers I missed the game. Left St Pancras at 11.55 which would see me arrive in Sheffield at 1 o'clock, but thanks to a 3 hour delay between London and Leicester (normally takes an hour but took 4 hours) it was already 3 o'clock by the time I got to Leicester. Then the trains from there were cancelled so I couldn't get back to London at all. So I thought, may as well complete my tour of Britain and I went to the delightful Birmingham New Street, then Cheltenham and back to my parents house in Stroud. 8 and a half hours travelling for nothing. What a waste of time, effort and money. Oh and 4 quid for a sandwich, fuck off you money grabbing cunts. That is all.

All in all, a bit of a crap 24 hours for you : /
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:03:58 »

Fuck you National Rail. I should have been at the game today but thanks to the incompetence of those wankers I missed the game. Left St Pancras at 11.55 which would see me arrive in Sheffield at 1 o'clock, but thanks to a 3 hour delay between London and Leicester (normally takes an hour but took 4 hours) it was already 3 o'clock by the time I got to Leicester. Then the trains from there were cancelled so I couldn't get back to London at all. So I thought, may as well complete my tour of Britain and I went to the delightful Birmingham New Street, then Cheltenham and back to my parents house in Stroud. 8 and a half hours travelling for nothing. What a waste of time, effort and money. Oh and 4 quid for a sandwich, fuck off you money grabbing cunts. That is all.

Tbf you didn't have to buy the sandwich...

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
stfcinbmth

« Reply #470 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:04:05 »

That's terrible, can you not claim compensation?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:04:31 »

Bad Mood Bad Mood

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:13:38 »

Spot the Rotherham fan who were actually watchhing the game...

https://twitter.com/#!/Imlisawisa/status/158228600791900160/photo/1

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:14:37 »

That's terrible, can you not claim compensation?

Only if he regurgitates ...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:15:32 »

I'm an exile, I don't see Town enough... Just what are Town doing in games that makes us so evil according to fans post-game, is it winning?

Yes.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:17:03 »

WELL DONE TOWN YOU FUCKIN BEAUTIES !
you money grabbing cunts. That is all.
I love travelling by train but after many similar experiences I concur !
phelpsieboy

« Reply #476 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:17:10 »

Billy Kee would be an awesome signing, but... We can't physically sign him or play him as he has already played for two teams this season, those being Torquay and Burton
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #477 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:18:17 »

11.55 leave St Pancras arrive in Sheffield at 1pm thats an average of of about 150mph!!!  Shocked

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Coca Fola

« Reply #478 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:24:11 »

11.55 leave St Pancras arrive in Sheffield at 1pm thats an average of of about 150mph!!!  Shocked
Correction 10.55 *

All in all I feel absolutely shite after the last few days. No luck whatsoever. Tomorrow I'll probably get hit by a bus or something. At least we won, every cloud and all that.
Coca Fola

« Reply #479 on: Saturday, January 14, 2012, 19:31:12 »

Tbf you didn't have to buy the sandwich...
When you're stuck on a train for 4 hours and you haven't had any breakfast you really do!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: