Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fans debate  (Read 20993 times)
Bosey

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 22:04:47 »

What was the "bounce" thing?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 22:52:49 »

Maybe Crispy could say what he gets out of it?

Allow me to predict Crispy's response:  Girl Giggle
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:28:35 »

Maybe Crispy could say what he gets out of it?

the attention he so desperately craves.

plus, thats the culture these days - you act like an uneducated twat, abuse innocent people around you and pass it off as 'banta' and having a 'laugh'
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:39:28 »

Jeez reading this, everyone is an angel slagging them off aren't they? We've all done silly stuff, or got over excited in our times at football, If they are near and it bothers you, move, or give them some grief, or if it's your, or your kids safety that's an issue, report them. Don't just whine like babies on the Internet  with holier than thou attitudes. How many times do people on here moan our fans are like zombies, at least there is some passion out there somewhere there amongst our support.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:42:36 »

Yes what he said .

I was an annoying cock for many years,some would say I still am.

/
W56196272
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:47:12 »

Jeez reading this, everyone is an angel slagging them off aren't they? We've all done silly stuff, or got over excited in our times at football, If they are near and it bothers you, move, or give them some grief, or if it's your, or your kids safety that's an issue, report them. Don't just whine like babies on the Internet  with holier than thou attitudes. How many times do people on here moan our fans are like zombies, at least there is some passion out there somewhere there amongst our support.

surrounding and pushing around a steward who is trying to keep the steps clear for a family to get out is 'passion'?? bizarre interpretation
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:50:44 »

Jeez reading this, everyone is an angel slagging them off aren't they? We've all done silly stuff, or got over excited in our times at football, If they are near and it bothers you, move, or give them some grief, or if it's your, or your kids safety that's an issue, report them. Don't just whine like babies on the Internet  with holier than thou attitudes. How many times do people on here moan our fans are like zombies, at least there is some passion out there somewhere there amongst our support.
I agree with your point about people coming on here and moaning being wrong, but the whole "holier than thou" argument seems completely wrong - people are feeling pissed off with these kids, not superior. As for them having passion, I'm not so sure. Life? yes. Passion for the game/club? No.
deltaincline

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:54:23 »

Whoever said kids of every generation act like cunts, was right.

The problem is that if adults of every generation dont make those kids of every generation aware that they are acting like cunts, they'll assume that everyone is either impressed by their behaviour, or that most people are too scared to do anything about it.

The simple answer of course is to simply twat the mouthiest fucker in front of his mates, then confront the remaining retards as they gawp in astonishment that alpha-prick has been put on his stinking chav arse.

I admit it's easy to sit in front of a keyboard, advocating vigilante action, but it would only take a couple of like minded fans to easily bring these chopsy, pissed up cunts down a peg.

Of course, I would never advocate or condone violence, but, the theory is sound.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, December 27, 2011, 23:58:32 »

I agree with your point about people coming on here and moaning being wrong, but the whole "holier than thou" argument seems completely wrong - people are feeling pissed off with these kids, not superior. As for them having passion, I'm not so sure. Life? yes. Passion for the game/club? No.

Well the passion bit is simple, they are certainly at every away game I go to, and i always do at least a dozen, and reading this they seem to be at most if not all. I just feel they are getting slaughtered for being young and stupid, and we've all done it I'm sure, but didn't have the keyboard gods annhiliating us for it. Obviously didnt see what you mention Boeta, but my comment still stands, report and if dangerous they should have been thrown out, or warned or whatever. I do know of the lads in question and they are boisterous, but nothing like stuff in the past, maybe i've grown older without the grumpiness factor where football is concerned!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 00:07:16 »

I have been treated like shit by stewards for years.......I haven't got long enough to list the amount of games I have been to where jumped up cunts made my life a misery.......swansea, brighton and tranmere to name but a few, so fuck em....it cuts both ways.....if crispy and his pissed up mates want to jump about singing bouncey bouncey then so be it. If they go OTT then they get slapped and booted out.

anybody moaning because their kids arent happy on a terrace should stay at home and watch Madagascar or fuck off to Arsenal and sit in a comfy seat......a family game?  fuck off.....thats just a modern take on football to make more money.

Pick a game with seats or dont bother.

Clems Army!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 00:09:53 »

I love it when the town end is in good voice and passionate and yes for many a match day is all about having a few beers and some banter with the opposing fans but to continually cause genuine grief with your own supporters shouldn't have to be excepted. It's easy to say move away but most of the time they just stumble into the ground just before or after KO falling all over every body and wouldn't recommend anyone with children with them to confront a gang of pissed up blokes/ teenagers.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 00:20:49 »

It's always been like that though. I never saw a full game until I turned 5"9, as the old man took me away from the focal areas to keep me safe from any potential "issues". My wife was worried when i started taking my daughter about possible trouble and swearing also, I keep her away from where problems might be, both in and out of the grounds. Mind you she knows her fucking swear words these days.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 00:26:49 »

anybody moaning because their kids arent happy on a terrace should stay at home and watch Madagascar or fuck off to Arsenal and sit in a comfy seat......a family game?  fuck off.....thats just a modern take on football to make more money.

Pick a game with seats or dont bother.
THe FLASH i normally agree with most of what you say but not in this case. Are you saying that joteddyred should not have taken her son to Rovers. I could understand it if you said that there might be trouble from rovers but you shouldn;t have to keep them away because of your own - or a gobby, gutless bunch of twats who cant' hold their beer and think that goading stewards and pushing youngsters out of the way is hard or their "right".
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 00:33:08 »

I have been treated like shit by stewards for years.......I haven't got long enough to list the amount of games I have been to where jumped up cunts made my life a misery.......swansea, brighton and tranmere to name but a few, so fuck em....it cuts both ways.....if crispy and his pissed up mates want to jump about singing bouncey bouncey then so be it. If they go OTT then they get slapped and booted out.

It certainly does, but the problem is that a lot of the time the stewards get wound up and those getting kicked out aren't the ones 'kicking off' stewards get insulted and belittled with songs like 'you are a steward, you'll do what you're told' and because their pride takes a bit of a battering for being taken the piss out of for doing a shit job, and someone bumps in to someone, who bumps in to someone else, who bumps in to someone else, who bumps in to a steward and that lad gets booted out and roughed up for fuck all.

I've seen that happen a few times and when it does, the lads 'kicking off' need to take responsibility for stitching fellow fans up, but the stewards also shouldn't rise to a lot of the bollocks and in a lot of circumstances, just pick on easy targets and rough them up/kick them out to make themselves feel better because they haven't got the bollocks to confront the proper trouble makers.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011, 01:28:17 »

The simple answer of course is to simply twat the mouthiest fucker in front of his mates, then confront the remaining retards as they gawp in astonishment that alpha-prick has been put on his stinking chav arse.

I love this sentence.

However I happen to be a complete pussy so you can do it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: