Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: sepp blatter  (Read 11372 times)
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 15:42:42 »

first of all, i dont condone the behaviour, but he did seem insistant on staying in the same spot.

Why shouldn't he?  As DRS has already said, he was playing right back and taking a throw in.  Ardiles is also right - by staying put its highlighted the incident - which can only be a good thing.  Beyond that - why on earth should he not stay in the same spot?  I'm actually fairly sure this is not what you meant, but it sounds like you think he ought to have moved and this would have prevented the incident continuing.  He was not in the wrong - the ignorant, disgusting racists were.  He is entitled to stand there as long as he wants without being subjected to that filth.
blah blah

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 15:51:16 »

How do we know that the Eboue incident was racially motivated ? I am in no way defending racism, but all I can see is a player getting pelted with missiles, cant see any evidence that it is purely because he is black. Cant hear any monkey chants, just some crappy guitar music. Every teams supporters often pick on one of the opposition players, sometimes there is history with that player or one bad tackle, or dive, or he just looks a bit shit (quite possible with Eboue!) and the crowd pick up on it and give that player stick. In this country it would be boos, jeers whatever, in Turkey they do as their society sees fit which is to throw things at him. Where is the racist element in this ?
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 20:21:10 »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16022444.stm

He does know how to improve relationships, doesn't he.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 20:44:38 »

Sooner the old twat snuffs it the better
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 21:16:55 »

I heard the wife mutter that under her breath only this afternoon.
Barry Scott

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 21:18:12 »

Sooner the old twat snuffs it the better

I wonder whether silence will be observed or even expected in the event of his demise? I would hope the football world continues without even so much as an acknowledgement of the corrupt twat.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 21:30:15 »

England hold grudge over corrupt organisation after spending millions? Rightly so.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:02:47 »

I wonder whether silence will be observed or even expected in the event of his demise? I would hope the football world continues without even so much as an acknowledgement of the corrupt twat.

A minutes clapping might very well be appropriate
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:07:12 »

A minutes clapping might very well be appropriate
You can picture the scenes - jubilant clapping all around the country, a special Poznan at Man City, Millwall singing "No-one liked you, we don't care", and even a gentle (but restrained) smatter of appreciation at the Emirates.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:16:35 »

A minutes laughter would be more appropriate.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:37:34 »

I see his old boss 'resigns' from the IOC days before an ethics hearing :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympics/16025714.stm

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:38:02 »

How about a minute's cunt. Everyone stands up and just utters the word cunt like a Buddhist mantra. Then we sit down and enjoy a game of football - a very fitting tribute.
nochee

« Reply #72 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:43:14 »

How about a minute's cunt. Everyone stands up and just utters the word cunt like a Buddhist mantra. Then we sit down and enjoy a game of football - a very fitting tribute.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:48:06 »

I'm sure it will be observed in the same manner as the silence for Bill Fox (chairman of the football league) was by Swindon fans at QPR (before an FA Cup game at Loftus Rd).

The request for silence was greeted by a rendition of "The football league is full of shit".
If I remember rightly it was a live Sky game, never found out if they broadcast the (lack of) silence, & if they did how they explained it.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, December 4, 2011, 22:56:47 »

How about doing a 'He's a wanker' song, similar to the one on Men Behaving Badly :

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: