Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Burton  (Read 13386 times)
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 22:34:13 »

The only thing that slightly puts me off, is that I can't help thinking shes stuck her finger up her bum and wrote "Burton Albion" on her leg with her own poo.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 16:25:44 »

why cover up..no tits

nice ass though...bend pipes on that!

Clems Army!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 16:34:40 »

Really want to go now but no one else fancies it, annoyed!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, September 15, 2011, 16:38:42 »

The only thing that slightly puts me off, is that I can't help thinking shes stuck her finger up her bum and wrote "Burton Albion" on her leg with her own poo.

I wouldn't mind following the finger up, and writing....1   Swindon 2 on said leg. Smiley
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #49 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 04:57:05 »

Beg, steal or borrow to get to this game if you can. Lets have over a 1,000 there as this is the game. Win this one and with Hereford, Macclesfield & Barnet to come all in the bottom six we could be "over the hill etc"
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 07:45:53 »

Beg, steal or borrow to get to this game if you can. Lets have over a 1,000 there as this is the game. Win this one and with Hereford, Macclesfield & Barnet to come all in the bottom six we could be "over the hill etc"

Now now, we have always had a history of doing well against top teams and struggling against teams that we should tehnically beat!
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #51 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 22:13:21 »

Heads up to anyone with sun vouchers. I was planning on using these tomorrow but my mate called Burton today to ask if the vouchers were still valid. He was told that Burton had sold their allocation of sun voucher tickets. Looks as if it's full price unless you can blag it. Although looking at prices it's not bad at all.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, September 16, 2011, 22:42:35 »

1000?, not a chance i reckon we'll have around 500 there which will be good
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:38:09 »

How many then?

Clems Army!
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 13:51:03 »

What has JACQUI got wrong with her neck ?

Spencer_White

« Reply #55 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 18:13:58 »

1000?, not a chance i reckon we'll have around 500 there which will be good

Never underestimate the new ground effect.

That said Id put it down as a good away day so hopefully we get as many up there next time.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 18:40:22 »

How many was it? I havent seen a figure anywhere but would guess at around 800 odd.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, September 19, 2011, 22:36:51 »

Spent the rest of the weekend up in Nottingham after the Match and spent Saturday night having a few beers with some family and a few Forest supporters, I felt quite guilty being disappointed with our result as most of the Forest lot were looking suicidal compared ! A few Derby fans were still around the city centre later on so it made my day at Burton seem very normal and bland. Thought we played really well for half hour but really needed to get something for the amount of pressure we had. Their second apart from being a gift was just at that time when you want to come out all guns blazing like the first half, it was one of those away days that you still sort of enjoy without getting anything from it. A win this weekend and hopefully the start of another winning run.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: