Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is our start really that bad?  (Read 13990 times)
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:39:43 »

I'm not worried but the point is they are laughing at us....

As above, I dont give a fuck - the perception is still we're a joke club with a mental manager and we cant win a game in the bottom division.

So what, let them laugh. Who cares what other fans think. It's early days.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:43:14 »

And like wise i couldn't give a fuck what they're doing. They'll always be laughing at us (little old Swindon etc) but their views mean shit as they don't really know what supporting a football club means anyway.

[/quote]
As above, I dont give a fuck - the perception is still we're a joke club with a mental manager and we cant win a game in the bottom division.
[/quote]

If you don't give a fuck why post it, i think you'll find that maybe where the confusion is arising. The "perception" (well yours anyway) is wrong.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:43:25 »

If I was you i wouldn't give a fk what they thought.  When we start flying up that table, they won't have anything to taslk about but wank over a team they will never go to watch.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:44:38 »

If I was you i wouldn't give a fk what they thought.  When we start flying up that table, they won't have anything to taslk about but wank over a team they will never go to watch.

A bit like DV then
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:46:00 »

A bit like DV then

Cheesy

nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 15:47:56 »

A bit like DV then
Clap

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:16:33 »

This. Who really cares? I ike Di Canio. Results haven't been great but he deserves time. I don't every performance has been bad like last season either. We've actually been decent in a few games just not for 90 minutes.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 16:16:45 »

A bit like DV then

It appears so.  Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 18:24:29 »

Did you read my post? I said I dont care what they think.

If you don't give a fuck why post it, i think you'll find that maybe where the confusion is arising. The "perception" (well yours anyway) is wrong.

...because the question was posed as to whether other fans saw us as a laughing stock and they do.

If I was you i wouldn't give a fk what they thought.  When we start flying up that table, they won't have anything to taslk about but wank over a team they will never go to watch.

Cant see it happening any time soon.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:25:08 »

Did you read my post? I said I dont care what they think.

...because the question was posed as to whether other fans saw us as a laughing stock and they do.

Cant see it happening any time soon.

COME BACK AND SLAG IT OFF ONCE YOU HAVE ACTUALLY WATCHED US PLAY !!!!!!

Dan, you are turning into a typical Thisis keyboard warrior.

Always thought you were better than that, but I am starting to doubt. I think the controversy actually gets you off a little bit !
dannywilliamsisgod

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:26:24 »

Yes, next topic?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:31:19 »

There is no such thing as bad publicity - the amount of media coverage over the last week will only be good for the club.

Take the Rotherham game, I can see loads of extra people watching it in the hope PDC goes off on one again so more chance of Sky showing other games so more money from the TV rights. Can see it helping attendances as well, people will end up going to see PDC no matter how shit the football is.

Overall I reckon it's been a great start to the season. The football and especially the results have been a bit shit but PDC has more than made up for it. Just think what it would be like if Paul Hart was still in charge.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:33:47 »

There is no such thing as bad publicity - the amount of media coverage over the last week will only be good for the club.

Take the Rotherham game, I can see loads of extra people watching it in the hope PDC goes off on one again so more chance of Sky showing other games so more money from the TV rights. Can see it helping attendances as well, people will end up going to see PDC no matter how shit the football is.

Overall I reckon it's been a great start to the season. The football and especially the results have been a bit shit but PDC has more than made up for it. Just think what it would be like if Paul Hart was still in charge.

I think people have been harsh on Paul Hart, nobody would be questioning his demeanour or tactics if he'd kept us up.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:34:19 »

There is no such thing as bad publicity

I think Gerald Ratner may disagree with that marketing cliche.
Coca Fola

« Reply #89 on: Thursday, September 1, 2011, 19:38:39 »

I agree with jonny. No league 2 clubs ever get this sort of publicity and national exposure. I'm all for it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: