Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford allocated the 23rd place....  (Read 32227 times)
Dave

« Reply #255 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 15:00:51 »

Half-heartedly? I must up my game

I rest my case, you rascal.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 15:09:25 »

GIVE A LITTLE RESPECT... TOOO-OO-OOOO-WHOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Cheesy

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
MichaelLandon

« Reply #257 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 15:32:55 »

Between this and the tottenham thread I'm close to tears. Some one go on the transfer rumours page and start getting me excited
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 15:34:53 »

Between this and the tottenham thread I'm close to tears. Some one go on the transfer rumours page and start getting me excited

Do you know Toni or her mum?
MichaelLandon

« Reply #259 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2011, 15:41:30 »

Do you know Toni or her mum?
I'm afraid that joke went straight over my head. However I did head that Adam Rooney regrets going to Birmingham and so is gunna force a transfer through and come to us.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 12:24:07 »

Back to the original point.

I hear the merlin is oxford only before the game, and after it is swindon only.

Good luck with that one
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 12:36:10 »

Back to the original point.

I hear the merlin is oxford only before the game, and after it is swindon only.

Good luck with that one

I'd imagine that with Wiltshire's finest being redeployed to London, there's every chance of this game going the same way as the Shitty game.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 12:47:52 »

I'd imagine that with Wiltshire's finest being redeployed to London, there's every chance of this game going the same way as the Shitty game.
I doubt it, what with the game being 11 days away and the riots already calming down now that they've all got their new trainers and have realised their actions might have consequences
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 12:48:22 »

Hey Reg,the 1948 Swindon Handbook i got from Ebay is darned interesting,interesting two pages of memorys from Harold Fleming who was still around them.
Also 8500 regular crowds for the reserve matches,average home atteandance in the lge was 18000 odd,know the crowds declined rapidly in the fifties.
If you fancy a read PM your address i will drop it round....you will have to wear gloves though Cheesy
woolster

« Reply #264 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 13:24:41 »

I doubt it, what with the game being 11 days away and the riots already calming down now that they've all got their new trainers and have realised their actions might have consequences
calm at the moment, lets wait untill the 16000 police leave to see what happens Hmmm
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 13:28:35 »

calm at the moment, lets wait untill the 16000 police leave to see what happens Hmmm
If they've got any sense, we'll see a gradual reduction in numbers over the next few days rather than an instant exodus. And I'm pretty sure rain will stop play on any remaining trouble when the low front comes in before the weekend. This was not planned, organised or coordinated - it was spontaneous opportunism. By this time next week people will have moved on.
Wiggler

« Reply #266 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 16:50:47 »

I've seen it all now - yellow filth coming on a swindon forum and being engaged in conversation and even having people apologising to him. Put the vermin in its place!

The little rat is probably making all this shit up, and if he isn't its the internet so who gives a fuck anyway - Eric I hope your demented mum gets her false teeth looted you yellow piece of shit, see how she likes that eh? At least that way I won't have to keep taking them out when I drill her face!

ps: Forever in our shadow.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 17:59:42 »

That's got to be worth a ban.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 18:25:23 »

I've seen it all now - yellow filth coming on a swindon forum and being engaged in conversation and even having people apologising to him. Put the vermin in its place!

The little rat is probably making all this shit up, and if he isn't its the internet so who gives a fuck anyway - Eric I hope your demented mum gets her false teeth looted you yellow piece of shit, see how she likes that eh? At least that way I won't have to keep taking them out when I drill her face!

Grow up.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Wednesday, August 10, 2011, 18:34:14 »

Blimey you're a funny chap. Twat.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: