Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adam Birchall  (Read 45621 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #195 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:13:39 »

Looks that way....

"Adam showed a desire to go to Gillingham so after the great service he has given us, and our gentleman's agreement to let him talk to Football League clubs, we have granted him that wish."

Adam will be a dad in the coming weeks - and Gillingham is his preferred option because he lives in Maidstone.

Another one bites the dust!

That probably sums up why he dropped out of the league in the first place. 

I’m not even going to run the Pikeys down (as tempting as it is) but after all the nonsense about him knuckling down and wanting to return to league football the lad finally gets his dream and  a choice of three clubs and what does he do?  Bases his decision to the one closest to his home.   Had we been talking clubs north of Brum I’d have perhaps understood but were talking Swindon and Wimbledon here!

Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:14:08 »

Get the feeling we've been used as a bargaining tool by Dover. What a bunch a pikey knights.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #197 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:14:47 »

Getting bored of missing out on targets now to be honest.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:17:23 »

He doesn't want to come here so PDC wouldn't have him anyway.

It is beginning to irritate that we are missing out on so many forwards, still lets remain hopeful
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #199 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:17:37 »

Yep.

Things have gone quiet on the Brazilian front as well.

Still time though.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:19:57 »

STGary_Rose
Looks like Birchall could be heading to Gills, bid accepted and closer to home, probs ideal for him with a child on the way
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:21:31 »

Where's that Panic Button thread gone?

Here

This is depressing.  I unreserved apologise for original post at the top of this thread.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:23:07 »

STGary_Rose
Looks like Birchall could be heading to Gills, bid accepted and closer to home, probs ideal for him with a child on the way

but it's not ideal is it Adam. If you want to prove yourself and progress up the leagues then STFC is your choice. NOT because the pikeys are on your door step. Gutless move if you ask me

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:23:55 »

We've been doing it for 2 years now so it's nothing new and nothing unexpected. Starting to worry we could end up with another Dossevi though *gulp*. Let's hope not.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:24:49 »

I'm not bothered about missing out on Birchall, he failed at the league clubs he was at before after all.

Its the time thats been wasted pursuing options that just haven't come off. Hopefully there is something going on somewhere right now and good news is around the corner.

Oh for a season where the squad is together to start pre season!!
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:25:15 »

These things happen in football, i remain positive PDC will find the striker he wants.

I still think Di Vita will suprise a lot of people this season and could be one of our top scorers
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #206 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:25:17 »

It's not gutless it's logical. I doubt there is a massive difference in wages between us and gillingham.He has a little one due and lives 8 miles away from the ground.
Coca Fola

« Reply #207 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:25:47 »

I'm not worried at all. I'm pretty certain that we will have enough strikers by the time the season starts. And if not we still have till the end of August anyway.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:26:18 »

He doesn't want to come here so PDC wouldn't have him anyway.

Spot on. 

It sounds like PdC's building a team who give their all for the greater good of the team so he'd have been found out as soon as he spoke with him. 
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, July 11, 2011, 12:28:42 »

Oh for a season where the squad is together to start pre season!!

Look at any club, in any division and any league and you'd be hard pushed to find a club who's done all of their business in time for the start of pre-season.  Think some people are wanting the good old days back...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: