Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lucas  (Read 13236 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 16:19:04 »

I never saw the penalty I committed one of the Football fans cardinal sins and got so worked up I left with a minute to go, as I walked out I kicked one of those concrete pillars in the car park (later finding out I had fractured my toe)...limped back to the car and found out we had got a draw!!

A mate of mine left the Sheff Wednesday game when we were 2-0 down.  Yes, that one!

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 16:38:06 »

Whos going to confess to leaving the birmingham game when we were 4 - 1 down in '93?

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 16:44:19 »

Whos going to confess to leaving the birmingham game when we were 4 - 1 down in '93?
No but I had a choice between that game and Barnsley away a coupel of weeks later and went to Barnsley where we lost 1-0 in a really shite game.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 16:47:09 »

I wanted to and we asked the coppers but they laughed at us !!!

SO glad we stayed now !

Wise men say........
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 16:49:00 »

I wanted to go to that game, but my Dad's spare car, a clapped out Mini Metro that he let me use during university holidays, was on its last legs so he banned me driving it up to Birmingham.  Instead, my brothers and I went to Elm Park to see Reading vs Mansfield.  A nothing game - don't even remember the score or who won.  All I do remember is some of the locals with transistor radios looking shocked and talking about our game on the way out.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 17:02:23 »

No but I had a choice between that game and Barnsley away a coupel of weeks later and went to Barnsley where we lost 1-0 in a really shite game.

Finances meant either that I had tochose betweem that game or Luton (I think) at home, I chose the home game.  At least we won the game I chose 1-0.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 17:06:22 »

My abiding memory of Elm pk that day was how Reading were such a tinpot club. Time flies.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2011, 17:10:36 »

I was there two.  A long drive for a pile of shite!

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: