Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Benyon to Wycombe - Season long loan  (Read 14199 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #75 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 15:53:19 »

Personally I'd have fired out Caddis and Ferry as well....

Are you for reel?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 15:53:40 »

These Wycombe fans have no imagination.  His Wikipedia page really could do with another update.

[url width=800 height=600]http://www3.telus.net/st_simons/Aslan1.jpg[/url]
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 15:59:25 »

Are you for reel?

I think he's fishing Barry. Boom boom.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
phelpsieboy

« Reply #78 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:28:31 »

This departure is the one that has angered me the most
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:33:04 »

I think he's fishing Barry. Boom boom.

Not at all, I've consistently held the view that last season was so woeful, because of the poor quality and attitude of the players.....while absolving one or two from reponsiblity, I've said we should look to move on as many as possible.

That has happened....in the case of Ferry and Caddis, we should move them on, but plainly, the club would only do this if getting back the money spent. 
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:35:39 »

Despite having a similar view to Reg in so much that we should be getting rid of as much deadwood as possible.

Caddis and Ferry are probably the only 2 i'd want to keep.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:37:36 »

Think this may have more to do with freeing up wages to ensure that we stay within the 60% wage cap- him going on loan as i doubt that Wycombewould have been able to afford the transfer fee. This is a bit of a worry in itself as if we are sticking to the rules rigidly and others are not (Creepy Crawley) then this puts them at an unfaior advantage.
Barry Scott

« Reply #82 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:49:21 »

This is a bit of a worry in itself as if we are sticking to the rules rigidly and others are not (Creepy Crawley) then this puts them at an unfaior advantage.

Until the owner realises he's spent a shed load, still has no fans and is losing money hand over fist. Let them spend I say. It's unlikely to be without detriment.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #83 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:50:53 »

Are you suggesting we should break the rules Bart?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 16:54:09 »

Despite having a similar view to Reg in so much that we should be getting rid of as much deadwood as possible.

Caddis and Ferry are probably the only 2 i'd want to keep.

I hope di Canio can get more out of these two, as they are obviously seen as investment players.  We can't really afford money down the drain.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 17:26:09 »

Bit of a strange one. Clearly PDC wants his own squad from scratch. Whilst it's pleasing we're getting rid of the deadwood it's also worrying that with pre-season training just a week away we have barely got a squad. I'm sure there will be many signings to come. I do however want to know where this whole idea of PDC returning to England with a handful of players has come from though?
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 17:29:42 »

Bit of a strange one. Clearly PDC wants his own squad from scratch. Whilst it's pleasing we're getting rid of the deadwood it's also worrying that with pre-season training just a week away we have barely got a squad. I'm sure there will be many signings to come. I do however want to know where this whole idea of PDC returning to England with a handful of players has come from though?

He's pretty close to being able to do just that.  Strange one, this.  I await to be impressed with the new signings.  The ones from Barnet and York don't exactly have me jumping for joy.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Zippy

« Reply #87 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 17:32:08 »

Pointless departure. Pointless signing in the end.
Coca Fola

« Reply #88 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 17:49:23 »

If he starts banging them in for Wycombe (which he won't) are we allowed to recall him?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, June 20, 2011, 18:15:12 »

Haven't read through the thread, so probably been said, but this is getting fucking ridiculous.  At least give the lad a few games. He's done well at this level before.  This is another completely unnecessary replacement now required imo. Somebody remind me who we've actually got up front, oh yes, Billy Bodin on his own!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: