Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Murder in Manny Rd....  (Read 7971 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 10:47:01 »

There started to be a few abandoned houses in the late 90s. Then Labour opened the floodgates and now its a heaving ghetto.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:29:09 »

Strange how you can be driving with no seat belt or doing 5 miles over the limit and police are everyware,i regularly go down that area(not for pleasure Wink) and there is never a police car in sight though it is a hotbed of shitness,2 murders in a year shows this.

To be honest just another sad stain imprinted on our Town Centre area.
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:36:35 »

Very true..
Coca Fola

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 11:40:14 »

I've seen someone trying to break into a house on one of the side streets by Manny Road. They saw us and carried on trying to break in anyway.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 13:09:04 »

There started to be a few abandoned houses in the late 90s. Then Labour opened the floodgates and now its a heaving ghetto.

Have I misread the above or is it something Mex and the PC brigade would of jumped down your neck in the past?
I like this new freedom of speach thing.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 15:48:23 »

Lumps possibly for badmouthing Labour, but not Mex. I don't think he ever got involved in any of those discussions. I think you must have him confused with someone else.
Spencer_White

« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 16:57:43 »

Have I misread the above or is it something Mex and the PC brigade would of jumped down your neck in the past?
I like this new freedom of speach thing.

Dont start. FFS.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:02:35 »

Lumps possibly for badmouthing Labour, but not Mex. I don't think he ever got involved in any of those discussions. I think you must have him confused with someone else.
Brilliant. So I can say as a white working class man with no discernable skills. I can say that having voted Labour all my life and even for Toni Blair (1st time) I would never vote for them while I've got a hole in my hairy arse.
I love freedom of speech. I can even say cunt.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:06:34 »

To be honest just another sad stain imprinted on our Town Centre area.

Every town has them, ours is Boscombe, area around Dean Court, funny that
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:09:25 »

Brilliant. So I can say as a white working class man with no discernable skills. I can say that having voted Labour all my life and even for Toni Blair (1st time) I would never vote for them while I've got a hole in my hairy arse.
I love freedom of speech. I can even say cunt.

What the fuck are you on about

Things get better but they never get good
Spencer_White

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:10:16 »

hmm. Not sure they are quite on a par. If you put Boscombe in Swindon it would probably be one of the best bits.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:21:11 »

What the fuck are you on about
Just bad mouthing NEW LABOUR before the clique get back.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:24:45 »

Just bad mouthing NEW LABOUR before the clique get back.
While I'm at it. I'me going to the New Century Club tonight and have to walk through the badlands on the way home, roughly midnight anybody care to chaperon me? I don't want to be somebodys little white arse by the morning. Could put a crimp on a Saturday night.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:31:58 »

In the central area of Swindon, we've got the largest Goan population in the UK (and that includes London) and a large Pakistani and Bangladeshi community, and from what I've heard a number of Afghani's have just arrived. It's seemingly the place to put new arrivals into the town as it's close to the town centre.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
stfcinbmth

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 17:34:43 »

hmm. Not sure they are quite on a par. If you put Boscombe in Swindon it would probably be one of the best bits.

It's the best we can do, sorry Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: