Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hamann coming...  (Read 6249 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 11:38:46 »

I didn't really think about the implications of a new manager.  Its not only their contractual terms that need to be agreed but also those of their number two and any back room staff they may wish to bring - especially if that has an impact on the clubs current incumbents.

Guess all parties internally need to be aware of whats going to happen before us outsiders hear anything

Even when it is all agreed you got to get lawyers to draw up contracts, get the other parties lawyers to check them out and signed, back and forth.

I'd suggest all that has happened is that "we will know who we want by Wednesday" from the club has been turned into "we will appoint a manager on Wednesday" by the press.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 11:43:49 »

I'm getting annoyed at myself trying to decide who I'd prefer.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 11:45:15 »

I want someone who can teach cows to surf, ski and joyride. The cows near where I live are terribly dull
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:32:25 »

You wonder if the hold up has been they wanted Di Cannio but he was contracted to do his commentating last night on the UEFA cup so he was not available to hold final talks agree contracts, decide on No 2 until today.

I hope though that if it is PDC or DH they are asked t obring in an experrienced no 2.

I don't also understand how the new manager can decide on existing player contracts if he has never seen them play and doesnt know them, what will he do watch endless amounts of DVD's of matches or purely draw straws
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:35:06 »

You wonder if the hold up has been they wanted Di Cannio but he was contracted to do his commentating last night on the UEFA cup so he was not available to hold final talks agree contracts, decide on No 2 until today.

I suspect a man like him would have a telephone
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:50:10 »

If it's Buckle I will feel massively deflated.

Get PDC in now !
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:52:24 »

Buckle would be good and show ambition still.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 12:53:23 »

Not for me.

PDC or Hamann.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:15:59 »

He's my first choice. Experience of League Two and non-League, should be able to bring in the players we need. Plus he's been successful, the stealing a young manager with a good record from a smaller club has worked well for others.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:19:58 »

The adver comment board would go into meltdown if we appointed Buckle after being linked to Di Canio and Hamann
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:27:07 »

Buckle would be a top class appointment, but i doubt it's in the pipeline. In actual fact I'm reasonably happy with anyone that sounds like they've been seriously considered bar the bizarre mention of Rix
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:28:38 »

I would be amazed if Buckle was involved in an application process for another club whilst in the midst of a playoff campaign with Torquay

Can but hope though
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:46:25 »

Cyber punch that stupid bastard wizard on the adver forum for us.....
The Frog

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 13:46:41 »

I would like to see Burley, But also think Hamman and Buckle would be good additions if we got them too, Dont want PDC just wouldn't work here and even in the off chance it did he would be gone within 6 months to a higher league club.

I know i'm new so no one cares what i think  Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 14:03:50 »

Good point
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: