Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hamann coming...  (Read 6244 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 07:07:59 »

I'd believe Jesus, out of those three.
I'd have him as manager. He could work miracles. With DV as No 2 obviously, for the infallibility aspect
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 08:30:51 »

We could ask him what the"H" is for.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:06:41 »

The Sun has written a story with no quotes, therefore it has no foundation. The Adver are also reporting what they know, which is not a lot.

don't shoot the messengers, they HAVE to write something but the club are giving nothing away.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:11:08 »

I understand that Juddie but to be fair mate you rightly were shooting down people for saying things as a matter of fact last night. The Adver have been doing the exact same thing.

They have said about Hamaan for example being in the 3 and now today saying they don't think he is?
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:14:57 »

If not Hamann.....

This means we still don't know who the mystery candidate is. Although if it wasn't him, I'd have thought we would have had a more solid denial by now.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:15:11 »

haven't seen the Adver story but yeah, that's poor if true.

Continued speculation, thought and rumour is all good, funny etc... but people writing these as fact is poor show. You can see the adver's problem though, their readership demands something, and they have nothing!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:15:44 »

haven't seen the Adver story but yeah, that's poor if true.

Continued speculation, thought and rumour is all good, funny etc... but people writing these as fact is poor show. You can see the adver's problem though, their readership demands something, and they have nothing!

They need a mole, thats what they need!
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:17:59 »

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/mole.jpg
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:20:57 »

Thing is i want to be patient but what i don't understand at all is why we are now waiting? I don't get the whole i would rather wait and get the right candidate argument either.

We did not activly search for a manager we invited applications and then closed date,we interviewed them and seemingly have a prefered 3 that the board discussed on tuesday.

If as the club have said themselves these people applied for the job themselves that suggests they obviously all want the job so can't see what is left to thrash out.

My personal opinion and it's just a guess is that we are waiting to see what happens with Torquay hoping they don't go through to the final.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:24:44 »

it could be anything.

You're right, could be Buckle. We all thought he was out of the running, but he suggested he fancies a move. It could also be that the club are agreeing terms with LCFC, if it's Hamann, or the club could be sorting terms for the right candidate's no.2... the club wouldn't wait for no reason.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:25:51 »

I'm pretty certain the board aren't just sitting there faffing about!
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:30:35 »

I dunno juddie

They are probably faffing about talking about the pro's and cons of the AV voting system and Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Doubt they are even aware of the vacant managers position.

Or so some would have us believe anyway.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 09:35:28 »

I think they are watching reruns of my left foot.

It's obvious they are not sitting doing fuckall but it seems that something isn't right i am not having a pop at them i want them to take as long as they think they need buy hope they are not being fucked about by these candidates. They probably want Di Canio but he is titting around seeing what Brentford and fucking Barnsley are willing to offer.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 10:18:17 »

I reckon they appointed the new manager Tuesday afternoon and they've spent since then locked away alternating between games of Scrabble, Hangman and the Australian Biscuit game, hooting with laughter at everyone's increasingly frantic efforts to interpret all the possible twists and turns. And even more at the Adver for using those efforts as copy.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 10:26:22 »

I didn't really think about the implications of a new manager.  Its not only their contractual terms that need to be agreed but also those of their number two and any back room staff they may wish to bring - especially if that has an impact on the clubs current incumbents.

Guess all parties internally need to be aware of whats going to happen before us outsiders hear anything
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: